ADVERTISEMENT

Pocahontas rolls her eyes on sundown

Nice deflection tactic. Won’t work with me.

If you want to see what Pete and Amy’s positions are, you are going to have to do your own research. I am not going to spend the next hour or two searching websites, and linking/copy/pasting. I’m not cigaretteman.

1. I don’t have time as I’m heading out the door for the day.
2. You would just dismiss any information I provided anyway, so what’s the point? It wouldn’t matter what I provided....you would NEVER admit I was right or that you were even the slightest bit wrong.

Look.....if Biden was your guy all along, and you TRULY BELIEVE he is the BEST POSSIBLE candidate.....fine. That is your belief and I respect the opinions of others, even if I don’t agree. I happen to think otherwise.

Youre so busy and in such a hurry you’ve responded 6 times telling me that you’ve read up on Pete and Amy but won’t tell me a single position of theirs that differs from Biden. And it’s because you can’t. I have read up. They’re virtually indistinguishable from Joe on paper. 3 corporately backed, status quo, mainstream center right bureaucrats who don’t scare Wall Street.

Now if you were talking about Bernie and Warren, then there would be major differences. Medicare for all, free college, massive reduction in military funding, big infrastructure plans. You know, “definite ideas and plans” that you mentioned in one of your non-answers.

But we’ll pretend that you’ve really studied up and you know why Amy and Pete are drastically different than Joe Biden. You’re just keeping it a secret. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You’d think for making “racist” one of the main negatives the left uses against Trump, that Biden’s continual need to apologize for saying and doing racist shit would bother them. But for some reason, they defend, deflect and ignore it.

That is because they are like Republicans

Why do you think it’s reasonable for the blue party to allow deep red states, the power to pick its candidate?
Uhh, it was black South Carolina congressman Jim Clyburn who was most critical in getting Biden nominated after his slow start. The black support is what turned the tides. You think it's reasonable to stifle their role in the nomination?

Reactions: goldmom
Joe will be a “best idea wins” president. He’s not afraid to admit he made a mistake and do a course correct. His administration will be collaborative and the most intelligent people will have a voice. That sounds amazing to me right now.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Uhh, it was black South Carolina congressman Jim Clyburn who was most critical in getting Biden nominated after his slow start. The black support is what turned the tides. You think it's reasonable to stifle their role in the nomination?
Sure I do, let the black voters in Michigan or Maryland or even Florida have their day before anyone in South Carolina gets input. SC is not voting blue. All historically red states to the back of the line.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
She certainly has an easier time expressing herself. The Ds may soon regret allowing the voters in South Carolina, a state that won’t even vote blue, to pick their candidate. Because it’s looking like they could have gotten anyone elected this time. Should have aimed higher than an old moderate way past his prime.
Strong post. Good job!

Reactions: naturalmwa
Sure I do, let the black voters in Michigan or Maryland or even Florida have their day before anyone in South Carolina gets input. SC is not voting blue. All historically red states to the back of the line.
This is great. Turns out your earlier somewhat balanced post was the outlier as suspected.
"We will no longer let black people in southern states have any say in who we nominate". #Natural2020

This is great. Turns out your earlier somewhat balanced post was the outlier as suspected.
"We will no longer let black people in southern states have any say in who we nominate". #Natural2020
That was in my original. If I were in charge, all purple states would go first, then blue, then red for the D Party. Rs should reverse that and prioritize blue states last.

That was in my original. If I were in charge, all purple states would go first, then blue, then red for the D Party. Rs should reverse that and prioritize blue states last.
Right bc screw trying to get a representative government of all the people. Or to heaven forbid nominate someone who might flip a red state blue or vice versa... let's only let the extremes of the extreme have input.
Jfc you're just sooo naive and immature.

Right bc screw trying to get a representative government of all the people. Or to heaven forbid nominate someone who might flip a red state blue or vice versa... let's only let the extremes of the extreme have input.
You’re reading comprehension is poor. I’m giving the middle ground the loudest voice. Of course you would object because it would lead to a stronger opponent for your party.

Reactions: goldmom
Watch Cali. It seems to swing from one end of the pendulum to the other. If it doesn't at least come back to the middle a bit within the next 4-5 years then the right's assertion of being totally run over for good may actually be true.

Reactions: Chillyhoff
If you don’t know the difference between young candidates with definite ideas and plans, and a tired old bureaucrat who uses popular opinion to tell him what to think.....then there is no hope for you.

But then, you are a partisan hack who will accept any candidate The Party shoves down your throat.

And the so-called "we had no other choice" Trump voter would claim the Democrats are pushing a young, naive, and too progressive candidate that's not palatable to moderates had they gone with Pete or Yang or someone like that.

When it looked like Bernie might be the nominee, the so-called moderates were screaming for Biden. The simple fact is "reluctant" Trump voters were going to magnify the faults of whomever the Dems nominated and go through a litany of head-scratching rationalizations to justify why Trump is the lesser of two evils regardless.

For those in that camp, cool. Do you. But don't come to this board expecting to be taken seriously. You're a Trumpturd through and through. Stop being a pussy and wishy-washy and just own the fact you support the stupid son of a bitch. Stop acting like you actually took a vested interest in whom the Dems nominated. Lol. GTFO.

Reactions: steelhawkeye
It's Fauxcohontas you dumb shit. Idiot wingnuts can't even keep their insults straight!

Didn’t watch the video because I don’t care but jfc some of you won’t let Warren’s Native American thing go. Next thing you’ll tell me is Obama wore a tan suit once.
Will you let Russia thing go? Also it’s 10 seconds of sundown babbling in a bib.

Doesn’t this sound like a song lyric?

“Pocahontas rolls her lonely eyes at you,
Biden stammering over the truth
Turn your native eyes to me
So I can one day collect social security.”

Joe will be a “best idea wins” president. He’s not afraid to admit he made a mistake and do a course correct. His administration will be collaborative and the most intelligent people will have a voice. That sounds amazing to me right now.
What's he been doing the last 50? Collecting a paycheck?

I would have LOVED to have Elizabeth Warren as the D nominee and would have gladly voted for her. She's articulate, intelligent, pragmatic, humble, well-educated, concise, rarely shows intimidation or fear. She's a straight-shooter. I trust her and would feel quite comfortable knowing she was in charge.

Reactions: naturalmwa
This place is slipping. Time was you couldn’t use a racial slur in the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT