ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: 70% Say We Are On Vege Of Civil War

This is a complete misread of the actual poll data. It is truly remarkable how people misinterpret very basic info. The poll does NOT say that 70% of Americans think we are on the verge of a civil war. The results of the poll were that the average respondent thinks we are ~70% of the way to that point. That's actually a huge and obvious difference. It should have taken you, the Daily Caller, or Bill O'Reilly about 30 seconds to actually understand what the poll said...wonder why you did not?

Imagine being an average American, then halve your intelligence. Then imagine that the person you know to be the smartest person in the world who is the best at everything has convinced you that your way of life is under attack.

You're under attack by colleges/universities, the media, the FBI, the Deep State, scientists, etc. These people and institutions hate you because you're white and Christian. Yet, those same people embrace Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens!!!!!! They want to bring communism to the USA and turn your country into Venezuela. They welcome MS-13 in sanctuary cities, where they can vote!

They want to steal your guns so you can't protect yourself.

Then imagine those evil people are trying to take down that smartest person in the world with an illegal unconstitutional coup.

If you can imagine that, you can maybe understand why they want a civil war.

I probably missed another handful of conspiracies and instances of victimhood.

Imagine being an average American, then halve your intelligence. Then imagine that the person you know to be the smartest person in the world who is the best at everything has convinced you that your way of life is under attack.

You're under attack by colleges/universities, the media, the FBI, the Deep State, scientists, etc. These people and institutions hate you because you're white and Christian. Yet, those same people embrace Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens!!!!!! They want to bring communism to the USA and turn your country into Venezuela. They welcome MS-13 in sanctuary cities, where they can vote!

Then imagine those evil people are trying to take down that smartest person in the world with an illegal unconstitutional coup.

Vivid are the thoughts. They seem to have grown legs. They are self perpetuating. They live. Ohh, it burns.

Last edited:
This is a complete misread of the actual poll data. It is truly remarkable how people misinterpret very basic info. The poll does NOT say that 70% of Americans think we are on the verge of a civil war. The results of the poll were that the average respondent thinks we are ~70% of the way to that point. That's actually a huge and obvious difference. It should have taken you, the Daily Caller, or Bill O'Reilly about 30 seconds to actually understand what the poll said...wonder why you did not?
giphy.gif

I'll take the side with the guns.Beto will get all of those from the pu$$ies.
We all got guns. You can’t hide. That is what you wanted, after all.
And, that is a poor statement on my account. I do not advocate civil conflict, but will not stand down.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
You think this country needs a civil war to get a hard reset (or aliens or another world war). Please explain how that isn't dumb. I'll give you some points you can jump off from.

What does your "hard reset" look like? What does your civil war look like? Why do we need a civil war to get it? Please explain how aliens or another world war would also serve the purpose that a civil war would accomplish?

All of this in the context that our country had a terrible civil war ~150 years ago.

My opinion is that most people would consider that very dumb.
I did not say the country needs a civil war... I fully admitted I don't see a path to the hard reset I believe we need without one. We need a galvanizing event to align our interests as Americans and work together, 9/11 came pretty close...

Then the people who wanted to blame this side or that side hung on the notion of WMDs and what that meant. One side claiming that meant nukes while the other saying it was chemical weapons. Didn't the crazy dude from Florida who sent the white powder to people get accused of terroristic crimes and accused of having WMDs?? Its a strange dichotomy I don't quite understand.

I have been called a nazi and a racist and blamed for the actions of people I have no control over. All because of the 2 options I have in this country the one I most align with has some bad habits, makes bad decisions or outright lies about means and methods. We have lost all sense of civility. Look at the hatred spewed on this site every day. I can't even stand coming here much anymore because about half the people wouldn't have the balls to say to my face some of the things they have no problem screaming at here. But because I don't want open borders and anyone being able to just walk in, I am assumed to hating Mexicans and therefore racist. I don't want Russians walking in, Japanese walking in. Or even Canadians. I work in a very international field and have several friends and colleagues that are from foreign countries. A very close friend is trying to complete his citizenship journey. He recently did not pass the interview (the final step) and can re-apply in February. I see how hard he works and how much he wants to be here and some of you all want anybody who shows up and claims hardship the same rights he is trying to achieve the right way.

We need a reset. You can disagree, and maybe I am completely wrong. We have people in this country physically attacked for a political affiliation. That's crazy to me. We have members of Congress on both side advocating for things that are appalling. Doxxing people and publicly displaying their places of employment because of what party they most agree with. The media lies for click. Hollywood elites make up stories for political reasons, to further push us apart. It's no loner about making the case your side is right... its making sure you make to other side look wrong.

The alien part was in jest and WWIII would, I hope, align us.

As for the last civil war... this probably deserves more time... but I don't think the post war was handled properly for the long term good. We simply took and brother sister fight and took them to different rooms while still living under the same roof. It solved very little. Reinforced by the fact it still took close to 100 years for blacks to be afforded the very rights they deserved in 1865.

Thanks for easing my curiosity, but somehow I will make it through the day with you thinking I am dumb. I sure have overachieved with having such a glaring deficiency.

Reactions: haw-key
I did not say the country needs a civil war... I fully admitted I don't see a path to the hard reset I believe we need without one. We need a galvanizing event to align our interests as Americans and work together, 9/11 came pretty close...

Then the people who wanted to blame this side or that side hung on the notion of WMDs and what that meant. One side claiming that meant nukes while the other saying it was chemical weapons. Didn't the crazy dude from Florida who sent the white powder to people get accused of terroristic crimes and accused of having WMDs?? Its a strange dichotomy I don't quite understand.

I have been called a nazi and a racist and blamed for the actions of people I have no control over. All because of the 2 options I have in this country the one I most align with has some bad habits, makes bad decisions or outright lies about means and methods. We have lost all sense of civility. Look at the hatred spewed on this site every day. I can't even stand coming here much anymore because about half the people wouldn't have the balls to say to my face some of the things they have no problem screaming at here. But because I don't want open borders and anyone being able to just walk in, I am assumed to hating Mexicans and therefore racist. I don't want Russians walking in, Japanese walking in. Or even Canadians. I work in a very international field and have several friends and colleagues that are from foreign countries. A very close friend is trying to complete his citizenship journey. He recently did not pass the interview (the final step) and can re-apply in February. I see how hard he works and how much he wants to be here and some of you all want anybody who shows up and claims hardship the same rights he is trying to achieve the right way.

We need a reset. You can disagree, and maybe I am completely wrong. We have people in this country physically attacked for a political affiliation. That's crazy to me. We have members of Congress on both side advocating for things that are appalling. Doxxing people and publicly displaying their places of employment because of what party they most agree with. The media lies for click. Hollywood elites make up stories for political reasons, to further push us apart. It's no loner about making the case your side is right... its making sure you make to other side look wrong.

As for the last civil war... this probably deserves more time... but I don't think the post war was handled properly for the long term good. We simply took and brother sister fight and took them to different rooms while still living under the same roof. It solved very little. Reinforced by the fact it still took close to 100 years for blacks to be afforded the very rights they deserved in 1865.

Thanks for easing my curiosity, but somehow I will make it through the day with you thinking I am dumb. I sure have overachieved with having such a glaring deficiency.
Do you advocate a civil war to achieve a hard reset?

Who in the world is advocating for open borders? The closest thing I've seen to open borders was Reagan giving amnesty to 3 million illegals.

Know this. And it's not an opinion. Stephen Miller is a white nationalist. And is the Presidents closest advisor. And he wants zero immigration. That's disgusting to me, as a third generation immigrant from Sweden.

Which side said we had to invade Iraq before there was a mushroom cloud over America?

Go rewrite history somewhere else.

Trump should be that galvanizing effect. He is showing us just how corrupted we all are. This is the net net of a society built on empty, selfish consumption, engineered to think of self—and mostly in terms of uninhibited consumption—rather than in terms of community, sacrifice, and greater good. Damn, even the notion of community, sacrifice, and greater good feels antiquated as fück at this point.

Climate change should also galvanize. It's as much a threat as any damned aliens.

Power doesn't willingly relinquish its power. And so we're pitted against each other to its benefit.

Trump should be that galvanizing effect. He is showing us just how corrupted we all are. This is the net net of a society built on empty, selfish consumption, engineered to think of self—and mostly in terms of uninhibited consumption—rather than in terms of community, sacrifice, and greater good. Damn, even the notion of community, sacrifice, and greater good feels antiquated as fück at this point.

Climate change should also galvanize. It's as much a threat as any damned aliens.

Power doesn't willingly relinquish its power. And so we're pitted against each other to its benefit.
Power corrupts, absolutely, and absolute power corrupts.

It didn't bother Bill O'Reilly. Why should it bother you? :)

I appreciate the effort that went into this post but most of it seems to be a rant about the current state of politics, as opposed to explaining the future civil war, and the resulting reset.

I disagree with how you view 9/11 or another WW, sure they "bring people" together but the cost is high and it's more of a distraction than permanent unity. Do you notice how people are back disagreeing again? It's because there are issues that are important to people and there are disagreements on how they should be settled. Would the illegal Mexicans stop being important to you if we had a civil war or would you just be distracted?

All that and then you acknowledge that our last go around on the civil war business didn't go so well. Also, I don't think you're dumb, I just thought the post/idea was dumb.

I think the country should declare war on the media and social media. They are the ones stirring the pot and getting everyone riled up. The fake news coming from both sides is nauseating.

Why is always the Noles with the crazy shit?
You said bring it. What? I asked.
The hawkssox seem to be such a sane crowd, in General. Privately Captain, maybe we should ask the Sargent if the Colonel is feeling like Corporal punishment is Warranted for the Officer.

You said bring it. What? I asked.
The hawkssox seem to be such a sane crowd, in General. Privately Captain, maybe we should ask the Sargent if the Colonel is feeling like Corporal punishment is Warranted for the Officer.
I rest my case!!

I literally cannot even imagine being that stupid.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I believe there is a 70% chance the boys clan and black mask clan will start shooting at each other, probably in Washington state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT