ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: 70% Say We Are On Vege Of Civil War

Only half of people even vote but enough people are going to be motivated to take up arms against each other? Rrrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

Things are WAY too good here to so motivate people.

Before I respond to your point, I will say that I personally do not think we are close to a civil war. Are we close to being in a more violent time where more domestic terrorism occurs? Sure. But an actual organised shooting war for territory? Absolutely not.

Having said that, it doesn’t take THAT many people to start a true civil war. The Revolutionary War was a true civil war and it had roughly 20% of the military aged men on the side of the rebels/“Patriots”, about 15% were Loyalists who sided or fought for the Crown and the other 65% were fencesitters who simply didn’t want to get shot.

Before I respond to your point, I will say that I personally do not think we are close to a civil war. Are we close to being in a more violent time where more domestic terrorism occurs? Sure. But an actual organised shooting war for territory? Absolutely not.

Having said that, it doesn’t take THAT many people to start a true civil war. The Revolutionary War was a true civil war and it had roughly 20% of the military aged men on the side of the rebels/“Patriots”, about 15% were Loyalists who sided or fought for the Crown and the other 65% were fencesitters who simply didn’t want to get shot.
I didn’t know that. I wonder if French people toss that factoid in our face when we mock their military history?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Imagine being an average American, then halve your intelligence. Then imagine that the person you know to be the smartest person in the world who is the best at everything has convinced you that your way of life is under attack.

You're under attack by colleges/universities, the media, the FBI, the Deep State, scientists, etc. These people and institutions hate you because you're white and Christian. Yet, those same people embrace Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens!!!!!! They want to bring communism to the USA and turn your country into Venezuela. They welcome MS-13 in sanctuary cities, where they can vote!

They want to steal your guns so you can't protect yourself.

Then imagine those evil people are trying to take down that smartest person in the world with an illegal unconstitutional coup.

If you can imagine that, you can maybe understand why they want a civil war.

I probably missed another handful of conspiracies and instances of victimhood.
Well said! Very sad.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
As long as we’re intent on opposition, to the extent that alternate realities aren’t just accepted but embraced, the powers that be remain protected. Meanwhile, any path towards more sustainable and just systems, and interruptions to the continued wealth and power consolidation remains obscured.

But whatever. Let’s fight each other.

Why is always the Noles with the crazy shit?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT