ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: How Many of these Elizabeth Warren Positions Do You Support?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
10013144_10152629757580669_7687835997971431586_n.jpg

Natural. I fully expect you to chastise and give a computer tongue lashing to 23's photo making fun of Elizabeth Warren.

1. no
4.no I think government is overstepping its bounds in this case.
7.[/URL] no only because in the liberal world view as Mrs. Warren is it is never enough.

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Natural. I fully expect you to chastise and give a computer tongue lashing to 23's photo making fun of Elizabeth Warren.
I'm not making fun of her looks.

Too much material to have to go there.

I support the position where she's bent over, reading the Constituition and learning something.

Why? I have a sense of humor. I get the Indian thing. I didn't know she was supposed to be black and handicapped too, but I suspect thats just tossing in other undeserved minority statuses (or is it stati?).

I sort of sympathize with EW. I have an unsupported story in my family history that my great grandfather on my mother's mother side was a Black something Native American. (Black foot, hawk, fox?) I don't know the details, but I can sure see how you might reveal that bit of info and then it gets away from you and turned into a thing when that wasn't your intention. To me this EW heritage thing is like the Gore Internet thing. Its mostly apocryphal and just a useful way to ferret out who is really paying attention.

Originally posted by 22*43*51:

I'm not making fun of her looks.

Too much material to have to go there.
Having fun with natural. No bad intentions here.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
10013144_10152629757580669_7687835997971431586_n.jpg
1. Yes, but not by nearly doubling it as some suggest.
2. What workers don't have bargaining rights? I negotiate ever single contract I sign. I don't need a union to do it for me.
3. I agree somewhat....Overtime pay, yes! Pension funding? On the fence.
4. Very subjective. The wage gap issue has been pretty much shattered once you break it down hour for hour, skill for skill and job for job. I don't personally know a company that will pay a woman less, just because she's a woman.
5. totally agree.
6. This is what our tax dollars ARE SUPPOSED to be doing already. Get it back on track.
7. Define fair share, then we'll talk. I get taxed at the highest rates because I am a freelancer. Which is strange since I assume all the risk and costs of running my company, over some cubicle rat who shows up for a salary.
8. Can't disagree. Kill NAFTA to start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT