ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Francis calls gender ideology "the greatest danger of our time."

The Bible is like a library written over thousands of years. It's not meant to ALL be taken literally.

Jesus taught in metaphors, for example. The Bible is full of metaphors.
The bible was likely a survival book for dummies of it's time. It taught you how to slaughter animals and such without getting food poison. It was then interpreted to be gospel. Sin, heaven , and hell were then invented as a way to control the masses.

430057897_949904409979710_3864102570907037553_n.jpg

Reactions: JWolf74

Priests have a lower rate of abuse than public school teachers and the general public.

Just FYI in spite of all the false stereotypes going around. :)

I figured this would go over well here. Lol

@EvolutionDenier
Better late than never

He's spoken out against all those. I wonder if his quote was taken out of context?

He's also 87 years old and can't be as sharp mentally as he once was.
But yet you worship him. An imperfect human. You would think he would be an advocate of God's Kingdom, but no he's too busy meddling in the world's affairs both politically and socially. Have you once heard him support the Kingdom of God?
Oh, and I noticed you couldn't help yourself in taking a swipe at JW's knocking on doors....I'm proud to say that we're following our Lord and Saviors command to preach the good news of the kingdom and be" witnesses to the most distant part of the earth."*(Acts 1:8) You're too busy arguing about worldly governments and spewing politics all the while claiming to be a follower of Christ. You may tell people you are a good catholic and all but your participation in starting and/or arguing over politics is a good indicator of where your true loyalty lies. "For out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Priests have a lower rate of abuse than public school teachers and the general public.

Just FYI in spite of all the false stereotypes going around. :)

Well good for them. Certainly something to flaunt and be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: the24fan
One religion calling out another. Nothing new here, all things considered.

Aren't you Greek Orthodox?

The Orthodox churches are against transgender surgery.

Yes. My priest doesn’t see me as any different from anyone else. I partake in the sacraments etc etc.
If the Holy Synod wants to condemn me, then lol @ them too.

I think Jesus's miracles were all real. It would have been odd for the Gospel writers to just make them up during the lifetimes of the eyewitnesses.
I'd love to see Judge Judy cross examine those witnesses. I've see David Blane do some pretty cool stuff, but I'm not going to turn my life over to him.

It's really a believe it or don't thing.

I can say I agree with the Pope. I might state it a little differently, but wholeheartedly agree gender ideology is very dangerous and an affront to God’s creation. Further, ANY identity ideology not centered on Christ is dangerous.

Just my two-cents that no one asked for.

But yet you worship him. An imperfect human. You would think he would be an advocate of God's Kingdom, but no he's too busy meddling in the world's affairs both politically and socially. Have you once heard him support the Kingdom of God?
Oh, and I noticed you couldn't help yourself in taking a swipe at JW's knocking on doors....I'm proud to say that we're following our Lord and Saviors command to preach the good news of the kingdom and be" witnesses to the most distant part of the earth."*(Acts 1:8) You're too busy arguing about worldly governments and spewing politics all the while claiming to be a follower of Christ. You may tell people you are a good catholic and all but your participation in starting and/or arguing over politics is a good indicator of where your true loyalty lies. "For out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

I do not worship the Pope.

Yikes. Please educate yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT