ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Francis calls gender ideology "the greatest danger of our time."

If you are sure.

Billions of people believe differently.
Yes, and those billions will never know any differently, they'll be dead. But that's OK too, as long as they don't try to push their ideologies onto me. Like with stupid healthcare restrictions, on my children and we can coexist. If they do, the trees of liberty still need watered from time to time.

What do you think is more important to the human condition than our eternal fate?
Our eternal fate is already decided. We stop existing once we die. we were nothing before birth, we are nothing after death. 100 years is all we get. We should spend as much of on a message board as we can. Just ask Natural.

Our eternal fate is already decided. We stop existing once we die. we were nothing before birth, we are nothing after death. 100 years is all we get. We should spend as much of on a message board as we can. Just ask Natural.

It's not decided yet. We've only got a few more decades. :)

Yes, and those billions will never know any differently, they'll be dead. But that's OK too, as long as they don't try to push their ideologies onto me. Like with stupid healthcare restrictions, on my children and we can coexist. If they do, the trees of liberty still need watered from time to time.

What healthcare restrictions are played on your children? How old are they?

Sorry if you posted about that before and I missed it.

What healthcare restrictions are played on your children? How old are they?

Sorry if you posted about that before and I missed it.
Have you not watched what has happened across this nation with the reproductive healthcare restrictions being placed on on our adult women?

If not for a few heroes in Lincoln, my own 18 year old child's healthcare would have been interrupted until they turned 19. Total BS!

Have you not watched what has happened across this nation with the reproductive healthcare restrictions being placed on on our adult women?

If not for a few heroes in Lincoln, my own 18 year old child's healthcare would have been interrupted until they turned 19. Total BS!

Ah.

I figured this would go over well here. Lol

@EvolutionDenier
You really got be off base to think there are just 2 genders. How could anyone think that?

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
He does get a company car too.
That a correct; every Pope receives a complimentary Christ-ler PT (Prayer-Time) Cruiser.
JCKxTz.gif

• Haha
Dude with non-binary name comes out against non-binary. Probably needs yo start going by Pope Frank.

Yes, and those billions will never know any differently, they'll be dead.
Absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably, beyond a shadow of a doubt, without reservation, categorically, and beyond question, you assert that those billions will never know any differently—they'll be dead?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT