ADVERTISEMENT

Post-game celebration video

Originally posted by HoustonREDHawk:
Didn't know Speraw had that in him. Great to see.
Now we know which coach is teaching Woody how to jump
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I love JU's "pumped" look...that was hilarious!

Love it love it love it!!

Thanks for posting the clip. Great to see these guys coming together, having fun and winning. Uthoff's big toothy smile was good to see. His game face is so serious, I don't think I've ever seen him smile on the court. But it's obvious, he's having fun and these guys are all good teammates to each other.

Speraw is a mad man.
laugh.r191677.gif
Looks like the players love him. It seems maybe this coaching staff is really coming into its own. It's been a fun ride the last couple weeks. Let's hope they can keep it going.

That looked like the Speraw of old on the bench at the Fieldhouse, jumping around with Tree Henry.

Re: Love it love it love it!!

Originally posted by IronFist1776:
Thanks for posting the clip. Great to see these guys coming together, having fun and winning. Uthoff's big toothy smile was good to see. His game face is so serious, I don't think I've ever seen him smile on the court. But it's obvious, he's having fun and these guys are all good teammates to each other.
in the radio post game interview, it was clear he could not wait for pay back for N'w

Originally posted by LarryMullenJr.:

Originally posted by HoustonREDHawk:
Didn't know Speraw had that in him. Great to see.
Now we know which coach is teaching Woody how to jump
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I love JU's "pumped" look...that was hilarious!
Yup, JU reminded me of George Harrison in "A Hard Days Night". Very quiet, but very funny.

Thanks for posting.

BTW, anyone know where you can get a poster (or even computer jpeg image) of the Gabe dunk at the end? That looks awesome.

Edit - I found a version of it on Hawkeyesports, but it was a calendar version. Anyone have something similar to the one shown on the video?

This post was edited on 3/4 2:36 PM by ThatsFootball

Originally posted by Curt Furence:
I got a good laugh out of that. Funny to see Uthoff "pumped"
yes, Uthoff needs to keep his emotions in check; sometimes I worry about him getting too excitable
wink.r191677.gif

it woudl have been funny if the players had just sat there for about 5 seconds with zero expression and THEN jumped out of their chairs, going crazy....similar to what they do in a baseball dug out, when a guy hits a home run

This post was edited on 3/4 5:05 PM by OnceAhawk

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:
Thanks for posting.

BTW, anyone know where you can get a poster (or even computer jpeg image) of the Gabe dunk at the end? That looks awesome.

Edit - I found a version of it on Hawkeyesports, but it was a calendar version. Anyone have something similar to the one shown on the video?

This post was edited on 3/4 2:36 PM by ThatsFootball
that is an excellent photo. the angel Gabriel coming down from on high to deliver the boom!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT