ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Michigan transfer targets

squeezebox

HR Heisman
Mar 6, 2018
With 30 days of open transfer portal, it will be interesting if Iowa targets any one. Last year Iowa was targeting Ernest Hausmann from Debby. Loveland would be an insane talent to nab at TE, but that is a spot Iowa is currently deep at.

Don't know anything about their roster, but my guess is that they've got some WR and OL that have had a hard time getting PT there that would be a very good get for Iowa.

Edit - My guess is that not having an OC, WR or QB coach could make someone hesitate about coming to Iowa, and they could commit elsewhere before then.

Last edited:
few Michigan sites are predicting: Pretty much all of these guys outside of possibly Davis will have their pick of schools.

Loveland
Jadyn Davis
Ernest Hausman
Mason Graham
Will Johnson

With 30 days of open transfer portal, it will be interesting if Iowa targets any one. Last year Iowa was targeting Ernest Hausmann from Debby. Loveland would be an insane talent to nab at TE, but that is a spot Iowa is currently deep at.
Michigan is already "under attack"....but you'll need at least $500k to get in the game for the decent players. Some of the marginal guys are being offered six figures from what I hear.

Don't know anything about their roster, but my guess is that they've got some WR and OL that have had a hard time getting PT there that would be a very good get for Iowa.

Edit - My guess is that not having an OC, WR or QB coach could make someone hesitate about coming to Iowa, and they could commit elsewhere before then.
We are pretty thin at WR...the one once big time recruit we had already portaled out during the first window...

Much deeper at OL (potential wise)....but the exodus was expected last year and didn't happen. We'll litteraly have 5 new starters next year and a bunch of guys (2 deap) stuck it out to fight for those spots...and their position coach is going to be the HC...we might loose one...tops

few Michigan sites are predicting: Pretty much all of these guys outside of possibly Davis will have their pick of schools.

Loveland
Jadyn Davis
Ernest Hausman
Mason Graham
Will Johnson
You better be willing to pay at least $500k for those guys minus Davis who is going to be a true frosh next year....and btw...Will Johnson is a legacy

Loveland
Jadyn Davis
Ernest Hausman
Mason Graham
Will Johnson
Is that Mason Graham the starting DTackle in your list? is he in the portal? If so an amazing get for any team, Iowa would have him for starting or for taking a lot of snaps

Is that Mason Graham the starting DTackle in your list? is he in the portal? If so an amazing get for any team, Iowa would have him for starting or for taking a lot of snaps
None of these guys are in the portal...it's speculation based on a 30 day window in which Michigan players can be poached due to the HC leaving

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT