ADVERTISEMENT

Portal Targets

I would think the incoming OC will start to weed out who isn't cut out for his offense (or at least hope the new OC has the latitude to do so). If KF truly cares about the program and "wins on game day" then he hopefully has had a come-to-jesus meeting with the guy in the mirror.

Great point….ill add to it, if I truly care about my wife, kids, mom, society, the world, etc, etc….id do a lot of things differently. Oh wait….

Nebraska keeps getting kids
kids? who F'ing cares what those goat ropers get...

baby day GIF

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I'm sure this has already been posted, but are there are portal targets that we know Iowa is going after? It is getting very late in the game and there has been absolutely no action on Iowa's part. Minnesota picked up some 4 star transfers from major P5 programs in the last few days. It's amazing that the portal has been open for a month and we have no commitments yet.
Looking for fullbacks that can run the one yard curl route on 3rd and 3 .

Zero players with any all-conference accolades. There’s not a Nick Jackson-type among them.
i only provide this because the question was asked.

The running back is a 2023 recruit, top 200 player, #8 RB in the nation with good measurables. WR Banks tore it up at Wake and we beat out Michigan and Notre dame amongst others for his service. WR Neyors started his career at Wyo and after putting up good number transferred to Texas where he suffered a knee injury. OG Mazzccua stands 6' 5" at 325 lbs, believe he started 11 of 12 games for Florida. LB Thompson out of Syracuse in 36 collegiate games played (21 starts), has 169 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 20.0 tackles for loss and four forced fumbles. Also picked up a CB but haven't looked into him much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT