ADVERTISEMENT

Powerful look at reality in this world…

Well maybe not quite paycheck to paycheck but the gist of it is I don't have thousands of dollars sitting around to blow on unnecessary things.
But you do realize that outside of this country millions are in poverty, making a dollar a day or less?
You're missing the point. Just see the message as a whole.
Even for those who have a lot they are in a way enslaved to their work to pay for it. Very few people are able to just coast thru life. It's tough for most people. If you can't see the message for what it is I don't know what to tell you.
Your message is very bold.

Well maybe not quite paycheck to paycheck but the gist of it is I don't have thousands of dollars sitting around to blow on unnecessary things.
But you do realize that outside of this country millions are in poverty, making a dollar a day or less?
Even for those who have a lot they are in a way enslaved to their work to pay for it. Very few people are able to just coast thru life. It's tough for most people. If you can't see the message for what it is I don't know what to tell you.
oh my god...you're right.

it's like...all in all, you're just another brick in the wall.

Pining for simpler times?

maxresdefault.jpg

God will let you save more money when you turn off the bold font.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
I mean, isn’t this how humanity has always been? You think peasants and indentured servants and slaves “coasted through life?”

I get that modernity has introduced new forms of unhappiness but it has also reduced thousands.

The Human Condition is to be born, to labor and struggle and then die. What you do to make that reality tolerable and achieve a meaningful existence takes hard work by every individual, regardless of the circumstances into which they were born.

ditch-digger-smails.gif

The Faint already did this concept as a song/music vid way better over 20 years ago and for some reason Google is being a real bitch about censoring actual art while X formerly known as twitter is just pushing this off brand dope OP is getting into. Aren't Jehovah's almost as sober as Mormons? I thought you had to be addicted to oxycontin to get into poor remakes

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT