ADVERTISEMENT

Predict Charlie Jones’s Stat Line

7 catches, 80 yards, 1 TD, 12 targets. He’ll have a productive game and be a factor, but won’t take the lid off the Iowa D consistently and won‘t dominate the game.

5 catches for 55 yards and 0 TDs as a decoy. Unfortunately tracy compensates with 12 catches 286 yards 2 TDs plus 7 rushes for 84 yards

hope not.

We had a great defense last year and they lit us up with 450 yards. Expect the same with jones being the new David bell. We have not come close to an answer for their offense the past five years

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy and BBHawk
I'll play.
6 catches for 85 yard and 1 TD.
I think the weather plays a factor and limits, to some degree, the Purdue passing game.

Tyrone Tracy? Maybe 1 catch.

I'll play.
6 catches for 85 yard and 1 TD.
I think the weather plays a factor and limits, to some degree, the Purdue passing game.

Tyrone Tracy? Maybe 1 catch.
Tracy will probably be the one to have the David Bell performance because f*** Iowa, I guess........

1 catch
1 broken leg
1 loss
Yeah I’m with you..f**k him.

So WHAT if his 2022 season totals would have been 15 catches for 200 yards and 1 touchdown had he stayed in Iowa City.. He’s dead to me for transferring out. I also hope he suffers a broken leg…….for…..showing he’s a very capable wide receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT