ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the Iowa lineup for the ISU dual.

What's your point?
His point is that I said Howard would not wrestle because my contacts told me so, and the same contacts are now telling me it's very questionable if Spencer will be able to wrestle this year. We ALL hope Spencer wrestles this year just as we ALL hoped Robbie would wrestle.

Reactions: el dub
His point is that I said Howard would not wrestle because my contacts told me so, and the same contacts are now telling me it's very questionable if Spencer will be able to wrestle this year. We ALL hope Spencer wrestles this year just as we ALL hoped Robbie would wrestle.
You have no contacts, loser ! Now go jump off a bridge, preferably a tall one.

Reactions: bnicolls and MVPFAN
You jackass, stop patting yourself on the back for calling out the end of a young athletes career! Second stop comparing Lee to Howard, man you are pathetic.
😆 Gonna have to do better than that, I got worse on my own board for simply telling the truth. That's all I'm doing here also.

Reactions: el dub
😆 Gonna have to do better than that, I got worse on my own board for simply telling the truth. That's all I'm doing here also.
You need better Iowa contacts. You’re not telling the truth, you’re wildly flinging shit against the wall. Believe that.

Reactions: Grip220
Ok. We will see soon enough...
I’ll expect an apology when Spencer walks out onto the mat. Whenever that may be. Till then I’d ask you to stop spreading false information for the purpose of reaction. Idk how else to put this.

Ok. We will see soon enough...
Damn…imagine a guy privy to all of the hush hush secrets at rival schools, in different states, ranked 1 and 2 in the nation. You’re the guy from those Dos Equis commercials, aren’t you? Spencer is going at some point this year. He will trot out there for a shot at his 4th with a broken back, no ACL’s, a toothache and a hangnail. Stop it.

Damn…imagine a guy privy to all of the hush hush secrets at rival schools, in different states, ranked 1 and 2 in the nation. You’re the guy from those Dos Equis commercials, aren’t you? Spencer is going at some point this year. He will trot out there for a shot at his 4th with a broken back, no ACL’s, a toothache and a hangnail. Stop it.
I’m guessing he’s going, too. However, I don’t doubt a fan from the state of PA could have inside info on an athlete who grew up in that state.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I’m guessing he’s going, too. However, I don’t doubt a fan from the state of PA could have inside info on an athlete who grew up in that state.
I’m from the state too. From the same neck of the woods and friends with his both of his high school coaches and club coach (Jody). Not to mention I knew Spencer and his parents on an ok level prior to going to Iowa. I hear some things as well but I find it hard to believe that he knows whether or not Spencer goes at all this year. Especially given Lee’s track record of gutting it out for all these years when his 4th title is on the line and no shirt or medical is available. He’s going this year no matter what that dude heard. Maybe he is friends with better contacts than that, maybe not. I heard some crap but it was more or less nothing to worry about beyond what we already worry about. Sometimes people need a minor adjustment and time. I just wouldn’t spread the info even if I did know for sure. That, at the very least, makes him either a liar or a turd. And I’ll bet pseudo any amount of $ he wants Spencer wrestles this year.

My contacts tell me that the psu guy is a douche. (my contacts are me, btw)
That's putting it lightly, it's all fun and games, but this clown finds entertainment in the misfortune of his own wrestlers never mind ours! I guess we just have to understand even within the wrestling community there can be worthless scum.

Admittedly not the closest or strongest source but hearing Lee will be on the bout sheet and available tomorrow. Circumstance will dictate if he goes.
Poor Dresser and his wannabee staff won't get much sleep tonite if true.

I bet they were hoping they could show Clone fans the gap was closing.

Oh, well...law of averages says ISU will beat the Hawks before Metcalf has grandkids.

If we do and the meet is still in question he goes. He’s been cleared for a couple of weeks but there’s been no need for him so far. That’s the rumor. Again, can’t say it’s a top flight source. Take it or leave it.
I heard similar last Sunday from what I would call a reliable source. The same guy that told me a few other things that have come to pass. It’s hard to keep secrets about Spencer Lee.

Admittedly not the closest or strongest source but hearing Lee will be on the bout sheet and available tomorrow. Circumstance will dictate if he goes.

I heard similar last Sunday from what I would call a reliable source. The same guy that told me a few other things that have come to pass. It’s hard to keep secrets about Spencer Lee.

Seems about right, but what is The Janitor saying?

Where’s our apology for you coming over here saying bs all week?

I told you, you didn’t know what you were talking about.

And yea, it will get fixed.
Apology? No, none required. And the leg looked OK I guess but that did not look like the Spencer Lee I watched here in Western Pennsylvania and in Iowa city for 4 years...that looked like a great wrestler guarding his legs, who could not move, and gassed after 3 minutes. He was taken down by Dressers backup. When he rises back to form? That's when you will get your apology, not until then. Brands rushed him out there and he was not ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT