ADVERTISEMENT

Projected B1G Seeds

Real, Lemley, and Hardy are essentially a 3 way tie. Something arbitrary will break the tie. Lemley didn’t wrestle against Mendez so that should hurt him as well.
If Woods is on, it wont make a difference. The semis are going to be some of the best wrestling we will see that weekend. Hardy is the wildcard at #5 seed though and makes the road tougher for the #4. Im sure Bartlett would rather see Lemley or Mendez in the semi anyday.

If Woods is on, it wont make a difference. The semis are going to be some of the best wrestling we will see that weekend. Hardy is the wildcard at #5 seed though and makes the road tougher for the #4. Im sure Bartlett would rather see Lemley or Mendez in the semi anyday.
Agreed. Just saying how I thought it would be broken down. There’s no specific criteria and they generally look at the whole body of work which is why sometimes there’s weird seeds.

Reactions: sdvike
Agreed. Just saying how I thought it would be broken down. There’s no specific criteria and they generally look at the whole body of work which is why sometimes there’s weird seeds.
Yep. Would love to be sitting in on that seeding discussion. There all tough weights at Big10 but I think 41 is the going to be the most entertaining. 65 should be interesting. 25 is the most up in the air and I dont think seeding will mean anything, it will be whoever is hottest that weekend.

Going to My First BIG Championships. Is anyone familiar with Xfinity Center looking at getting tickets in 119, 122, or 123? Are any of you Hawk Fans in those sections?

Going to My First BIG Championships. Is anyone familiar with Xfinity Center looking at getting tickets in 119, 122, or 123? Are any of you Hawk Fans in those sections?
Sorry, dont know anything about Xfinity but got to tell you Im jealous, wish I was going. After PSU, it is going to be a dogfight. I think they should just put all 8 quarterfinal 125s in on one mat for a battle royal. Have fun.

Sorry, dont know anything about Xfinity but got to tell you Im jealous, wish I was going. After PSU, it is going to be a dogfight. I think they should just put all 8 quarterfinal 125s in on one mat for a battle royal. Have fun.
wrestlemania 31 wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Hey, i certainly enjoyed and appreciated your work.

i was just making a clarification.

truly good stuff and the reason message boards are awesome. sorry if it came across differently.
Thanks! It’s all good. I was under the impression only duals counted so that would skew things. Especially with Smith’s win over Ramos. I went back and looked again and you were right. McCrone didn’t beat anyone of note in the Big 10. It’s the best time of year for wrestling so looking forward to the postseason.

Sounds like there is a decent chance that Iowa won’t have a wrestler seeded one or two at big tens? When’s the last time that happened. Is it before the turn of this century?!? Before Gable?!?

Sounds like there is a decent chance that Iowa won’t have a wrestler seeded one or two at big tens? When’s the last time that happened. Is it before the turn of this century?!? Before Gable?!?
I don’t know the answer but there is a chance Ayala and/or Glazier could be a 2 seed. Even so, I get your point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT