ADVERTISEMENT

Pros and cons of an open marriage?

Yes please explain why you invited the co-worker over for dinner.
What do you think he's serving? My guess is co-worker with a side of hooker.
tumblr_na1dysT9ew1tx823co1_500.gif

Reactions: Fan In Black
A two year lust phase is damn impressive in my book. If I'm lusty for two hours I'm bragging.

Two hours? Braggart! Twenty minutes tops is enough.I can tell when the Mrs is getting tired of me lolling and generally cutting off her air. Having an 11 year old in the house makes it an in and out kinda poke.

Two hours? Braggart! Twenty minutes tops is enough.I can tell when the Mrs is getting tired of me lolling and generally cutting off her air. Having an 11 year old in the house makes it an in and out kinda poke.
I'm impressed you're into asphyxiation. I've been experimenting myself. Makes you feel wicked alpha doesn't it? Do you just use your hands or a scarf?

Reactions: SailorJerryHawk
I'm impressed you're into asphyxiation. I've been experimenting myself. Makes you feel wicked alpha doesn't it? Do you just use your hands or a scarf?

Maybe I should clarify.What I meant is the wife doesn't want me laying on her ,hence she can't breath.She can't handle the ankles behind the ears anymore and then my hamstrings get crampy.

No, they are not coming over as some sort of swinging date. I felt a little bad before by suggesting there may be something between them and felt we can all be adults if they're really just friends.

Now that you mention it I may notice if their interaction seems odd.

I would try to get contact information of his spouse (a business card). If you notice something fishy, or have future suspicions, maybe reaching out to her to see if she is experiencing the same suspicions....could help confirm things either way good or bad

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT