ADVERTISEMENT

Public Favorability Towards Sports Collapsing

Mark Levin should be thrown out of a helicopter.
XrvO6qg.jpeg

Imagine being such a pussy that you stopped watching something you enjoy because people linked arms for 30 seconds. There is no bigger group of snowflakes than conservative white men. Always looking for something to be outraged and aggrieved by.
Well, you have to realize, life is not kind to them having to going through life with micropenises

If this were the case I would agree, but the pregame tv and during the games, I want analysis not lectures.

Minnesota is having George's family at the game. Seriously? Why would they not have the pregnant lady he robbed? She was a victim.

Georges family used some of the money to set up some sort of foundation. Have the victims of his crimes been reimbursed with these funds. The pregnant gal is probably due a couple of million.

I see things getting fairly lopsided in some of these situations.

Conservative snowflakes were melting about pregames way before George Floyd

Reactions: DFSNOLE and Rudolph
I personally think liberals are the biggest pussies.. they are so f*king soft to tell anyone to be responsible and accountable for their own actions. Don't get knocked up outside out wedlock, don't get divorced and raise kids as a family.. it's systemic stupidity and different flags flying every year.. just STFU and go on with your lives cause nothing is going to fix peoples laziness and dependency (black or white) there is no problem with police brutality just a problem with dumb white males rioting because they have tiny d*cks.

I personally think liberals are the biggest pussies.. they are so f*king soft to tell anyone to be responsible and accountable for their own actions. Don't get knocked up outside out wedlock, don't get divorced and raise kids as a family.. it's systemic stupidity and different flags flying every year.. just STFU and go on with your lives cause nothing is going to fix peoples laziness and dependency (black or white) there is no problem with police brutality just a problem with dumb white males rioting because they have tiny d*cks.
Skipbaylessian.

But this is all white America's fault in the end... And trust me, I'm a middle of the road republican. This crowd here is just dumb AF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT