ADVERTISEMENT

Purdy to Kittle

He was definitely covered and thus ineligible. It's possible that Kittle wasn't even in the play design as a receiver, but decided on his own to release after making his block. It's shocking how often NFL, and especially college officials don't identify formation and ineligible receiver penalties. Teams like the 49ers would be more difficult because they almost always have shifts and/or motion pre-snap, but professional officials need to see it.

Reactions: grayhair81
This is funny:

When Brock Purdy visited Alabama, Nick Saban said this to him: “You’re below average in height. Your arm strength is whatever. Your accuracy is average”

This is funny:

When Brock Purdy visited Alabama, Nick Saban said this to him: “You’re below average in height. Your arm strength is whatever. Your accuracy is average”
And offered him a scholarship but Purdy laughed at him later and said there was less than zero chance he was going to Bama

Reactions: pistachio1999
Not true as 44 was off the LOS
Goldenshower……the driver of the Purdy-hype train is back!! Think your man-crush can lead the Niners to the big game?!

My money says no……he’s overdue for one of his classic choke jobs like he had for the Clowns. Maybe Kittle can keep carrying him on his back for another win, but it’s more likely he’s sitting stunned on the bench like his last Cy-Hawk beat down.

Goldenshower……the driver of the Purdy-hype train is back!! Think your man-crush can lead the Niners to the big game?!

My money says no……he’s overdue for one of his classic choke jobs like he had for the Clowns. Maybe Kittle can keep carrying him on his back for another win, but it’s more likely he’s sitting stunned on the bench like his last Cy-Hawk beat down.
Eagles by far the toughest test he will have had.

Jesus, the tribalism of people on this message board is crazy. Wishing for an NFL player to fail for the crime of *checks notes* going to a rival school? Insane stuff.
Not here. Love that he is successful. Guaranteed a job in NFL for quite a while now. And he don't tweet like an ass like Sage Rosenfels does. Him I strongly dislike for his twitter crap.

Reactions: Cougar63
Not here. Love that he is successful. Guaranteed a job in NFL for quite a while now. And he don't tweet like an ass like Sage Rosenfels does. Him I strongly dislike for his twitter crap.
Rosenfels’ parents were hippies (his words) so I’m not surprised by his views. Let’s just say that I have responded to him and basically told to put a cork in it because it reflects poorly on ISU.

Rosenfels’ parents were hippies (his words) so I’m not surprised by his views. Let’s just say that I have responded to him and basically told to put a cork in it because it reflects poorly on ISU.
You told a grown man who isn't your child or family member to "put a cork in it"?

lmao

And offered him a scholarship but Purdy laughed at him later and said there was less than zero chance he was going to Bama
Goldenshower: Sorry to see your boy Purdy get injured today. Him being healthy wouldn’t have changed the outcome though…..needed more than a game manager to beat the Eagles.

If it makes u feel any better, I won enough betting against your boy (see earlier post) to buy a nice steak dinner & a round of old fashioned’s for my boys this week….I’ll say a toast in your honor!

Curious why either of you give a sh!t about Turdy…..he has zero affiliation with Iowa other than playing for Moo U.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT