ADVERTISEMENT

question on unions

Clearly your understanding of age discrimination is on par with your understanding of how unions work.
Oh I know how unions work and if you want to get schooled on how they work we can have this convo.. I’ve been a proud union member for 15 years, my mom was union teacher for 34 years.. my dad was is the uaw for 10 years.. then became management and never once bad mouth the union..

I’m a former member of the IBEW, so I fully support private unions. I think where most the disdain for unions comes from is the public sector. As I’ve mentioned before, in my personal experience, govt employees for the most part are fvcking garbage. There is no incentive to excel at their jobs and they are protected by a union that cares for nothing but to preserve its existence.

So teachers, police firemen and ambulance drivers are all a piece of sh1t. They have no incentive to succeed. Got it. Remember that when you need help. do you send your kids to public school what kind of teachers would they have at minimum wage.
they are great people who do good work but like FDR I do not believe public workers should be unionised

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT