ADVERTISEMENT

Questions on tickets

RomanHawk

HR MVP
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2019
Purdue is sold out but what is the face price on those tickets? And what do think
the availability will be for buying outside the stadium before the game. Thanks.

downward-trend-graph.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: chris314
Purdue is sold out but what is the face price on those tickets? And what do think
the availability will be for buying outside the stadium before the game. Thanks.
You will be able to find good seats for $10 before the game. They are going for $21 on stubhub. Just wait, don't be fooled by the sold out BS.

It will be interesting to see if there are a lot of tickets available. I think the MSU game will set the stage. Purdue is homecoming so a lot of people will be going, regardless of the team, simply because of homecoming. That said some of the "non-homecoming" people will probably bail if Saturday is ugly.

You will be able to find good seats for $10 before the game. They are going for $21 on stubhub. Just wait, don't be fooled by the sold out BS.
Im not sure I agree with this. First off, with all the tickets being electronic, it’s cut way down on being able to get them outside the stadium. Two hours before Western Michigan there was not a single person selling tickets on Melrose (well there were some guys trying to buy them). One guy said he’d probably have a ticket to sell soon.
The cheapest ticket on stubhub is over 100 bucks right now. I’m sure they will drop, but buying them at the stadium isn’t what it used to be.
Maybe the night game changes that with longer timeframe to sell and buy.

To the OP's question --- the face value of a Purdue ticket is/was $72 - $97 (included a $2 fee).

• Purdue (Homecoming; Oct. 7) and Illinois (home finale; Nov. 18) range from $72-$97 for adults and $35-$67 for youths.

Reactions: WaterlooChazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT