ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnipiac Polls: Trump takes lead in Michigan and Wisconsin

Is that why Trump makes his bibles and his hats in China? I thought it was America First, not America last.

I've never been constrained by the "Buy American" mantra.

There is nothing more American than to seek out the best product and/or financially sound purchase. Let freedom ring!

What precisely is the "MAGA movement"?
America First. You must not be paying attention to the guy you are voting for. A big push from the MAGA contingent has been "made in America" Those Trump materials are not or were not made in America. This isn't very difficult to understand ... well except for MAGA brains.

Reactions: Huey Grey
America First. You must not be paying attention to the guy you are voting for. A big push from the MAGA contingent has been "made in America" Those Trump materials are not or were not made in America. This isn't very difficult to understand ... well except for MAGA brains.

I'm not in a cult like many on both sides. I think for myself.

Should the power not be out to the citizens? What works in California is not what’s best in South Dakota. The beauty is the citizens get to vote vs being told. That my friend is called democracy.
This approach would still have blacks in the back of the bus and in separate schools in the south.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
eyeroll.

The reality is that party operatives on both sides are freaking out every time a pollster sneezes. That's why they don't hold real jobs that require patience or calm.

I mostly agree but I find Halperin to be one of the more objective ones out there.

I have no idea how this will go and if I had to make a bet I’d take Harris. Trump is Trump which makes it difficult for him to win. However, I think things are breaking his way in the blue wall states plus Georgia and Arizona.

We will all know in a few weeks.

I mostly agree but I find Halperin to be one of the more objective ones out there.

I have no idea how this will go and if I had to make a bet I’d take Harris. Trump is Trump which makes it difficult for him to win. However, I think things are breaking his way in the blue wall states plus Georgia and Arizona.

We will all know in a few weeks.
100% agree, though I am very skeptical of him making actual inroads in the northern blue wall states.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You realize he was the president once before? Your fear tactics do not work. Stop being an asshole just because someone’s views are not yours. That’s what makes this country great. Everyone’s vote counts the same. Also, you sure do talk about dick a lot. If you come out the closet already I’m sure you won’t be so angry.
KH was in The Crying Game? Lol

I think it is sadly going to be close and if I were forced to bet my retirement I would go with Trump. I hope to be wrong and turnout and passion will ensure Trump never is in Whitehouse again, but most of his base will be there lined up to vote for him because quite simply they are a cult and nothing else matters. I also frankly feel, that this nation simply isn’t ready to elect a black woman as president …. or even a white woman as president really.

To me, I kinda have a calm attitude about it all in terms of being a bit like “oh well we are a bunch of idiots and we deserve whatever comes from this” mixed in with some willingness to admit the Democrats screwed it up by not making sure Biden would not run again due to his age and having a legit primary where most likely a better candidate than Harris would’ve been selected. I mean, she has been OK and there have been some good moments, but overall, for this moment in time, she is not the greatest candidate.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
R
I think it is sadly going to be close and if I were forced to bet my retirement I would go with Trump. I hope to be wrong and turnout and passion will ensure Trump never is in Whitehouse again, but most of his base will be there lined up to vote for him because quite simply they are a cult and nothing else matters. I also frankly feel, that this nation simply isn’t ready to elect a black woman as president …. or even a white woman as president really.

To me, I kinda have a calm attitude about it all in terms of being a bit like “oh well we are a bunch of idiots and we deserve whatever comes from this” mixed in with some willingness to admit the Democrats screwed it up by not making sure Biden would not run again due to his age and having a legit primary where most likely a better candidate than Harris would’ve been selected. I mean, she has been OK and there have been some good moments, but overall, for this moment in time, she is not the greatest candidate.
Turnout so far is favoring Harris. Also internal Trump polling was just released. It wasn't good for him.

Finally, thankfully, someone calm. Neither are good candidates, and neither will be good presidents, but either way, the republic will endure.

Chapeau.

There's a vast difference between the two in terms of competence and ethics.
That's a perfectly fair point, and you left out 'temperament.'

There's also a vast difference between their policy approaches, and between their policy approaches (more so with one candidate) compared to what I'd aspire to.

Unfortunately, the old Sesame Street song "one of these things is not like the other" doesn't provide an easy roadmap for making decisions when the arrows associated with different decisional criteria may point different ways. I suppose you may have given me an idea, which is to go back and read the relevant federalist papers to consider how the founders might have thought about the executive on these fronts.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Finally, thankfully, someone calm. Neither are good candidates, and neither will be good presidents, but either way, the republic will endure.

Chapeau.

This.

Also, I'm tired of the taking point of....
"I don't think America is ready to elect a black woman or even a white women". That's BS

Kamala is a weak candidate that wouldn't have been selected by the Democrats in a normal primary. That's why this election will be close, not because of her color/sex.

Republican's are fools for allowing Trump to be their candidate again. Should have grown a pair and just blocked his a$$ and went with the best of the rest.

Almost anyone but Trump would have a comfortable lead for Republicans.

Almost any Dem candidate woud have a big lead over Trump's dumba$$

This approach would still have blacks in the back of the bus and in separate schools in the south.
You would think that because you like to be a victim and wake up every morning looking to be offended. It’s 2024! You can’t be serious. Are you saying America is more racists now than 1960’s? How? I can tell you’ve never spent much time in the south. If you did you would know your comment is stupid.

L O L

Triggered

Triggered? No. Ashamed, that in 2024 that not only my fellow countrymen, in this great country, could be so easily brainwashed by a complete idiot and lifelong conman, but also believe and spread his lies because you can't admit the truth. When he loses I don't want to hear bitching, because if you guys would have selected Haley she would have killed Harris. That shows the intelligence of Republican voters.....I'm not only glad I'll be dead soon, but glad I don't have to worry about my kids living with a country full of gullible, piece of shit humans.

Stanley Milgram and Mike Judge were absolutely correct.

Reactions: noleclone2
Triggered? No. Ashamed, that in 2024 that not only my fellow countrymen, in this great country, could be so easily brainwashed by a complete idiot and lifelong conman, but also believe and spread his lies because you can't admit the truth. When he loses I don't want to hear bitching, because if you guys would have selected Haley she would have killed Harris. That shows the intelligence of Republican voters.....I'm not only glad I'll be dead soon, but glad I don't have to worry about my kids living with a country full of gullible, piece of shit humans.

Stanley Milgram and Mike Judge were absolutely correct.
Congrats on being Patient Zero.

No. It won’t.

Just like “1929” didn’t happen over the last 4 years.

But to TN’s point: the economy doesn’t suck. If you haven’t come out ahead over the last 4 years, you’re an abject moran.
Agreed, smart investors have come out ahead over the last 4 years as Trump’s tax policies are still in place. However, if Kamala lets the Trump tax cut expire at end of 2025 and were to implement her goofy tax on unrealized gains that will have a negative impact on the stock market.

Agreed, smart investors have come out ahead over the last 4 years as Trump’s tax policies are still in place. However, if Kamala lets the Trump tax cut expire at end of 2025 and were to implement her goofy tax on unrealized gains that will have a negative impact on the stock market.

No. It won’t.

lol right just like 2020 and we have reached record highs

With Trump’s tax cuts, etc still in place the markets have continued to react favorably. However, if Kamala lets them expire at end of 2025 and continues to talk about taxes on unrealized gains the market will react unfavorably.

Don't vote for him. Don't vote for anyone in the MAGA sphere. Support Republicans who recognize reality and want their party to embrace reality. Hardly any to choose from I realize, most of the decent ones have been driven out.

I suspect you live in a rural small town, I don't doubt most of them are goners too. There's no need to make it public.

And since this board is anonymous, maybe share how you really feel about Trump and what his cult has done to the Republican party, rather than trying to hide behind cryptic language.

Lastly, quit beating her... As often.
Hearing Kamala talk gives me no confidence in her leadership skills. It was quite humorous watching an experienced & competent leader like Ron DeSantis put Harris in her place this past week when talking about hurricane preparedness.

Hearing Kamala talk gives me no confidence in her leadership skills. It was quite humorous watching an experienced & competent leader like Ron DeSantis put Harris in her place this past week when talking about hurricane preparedness.

You cultists had a chance to select DeSantis, but you couldn't help yourself but back Trump for a third time. Good job!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT