ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. to these recent poster deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldmom.....You..... Me.... and anyone else that doesn't toe the blue party line is considered an ultra Maga by the pack of angry blue jackals on here. It's pretty played out and annoying. The crazy thing is, Trump has just a tiny amout of supporters on here. Won't stop the jackals from fighting with you about it anyway.

Isn't funny how if you don't go lockstep with everything the Democrats want and say (from the MSM), you're somehow a Trumper. They cry that this forum is full of right-wingers, but I bet the left out weights the right 2 to 1 on here. From what I see there's a lot of middle of the road people here and have been labeled right-wing. They call people a cult but behave like one themselves.
"out weights" that's good stuff. Nice to see you talk about the MSM, surely you couldn't go two straight posts without doing so. Is that out weights enough for ya?

Reactions: torbee
Goldmom.....You..... Me.... and anyone else that doesn't toe the blue party line is considered an ultra Maga by the pack of angry blue jackals on here. It's pretty played out and annoying. The crazy thing is, Trump has just a tiny amout of supporters on here. Won't stop the jackals from fighting with you about it anyway.
Have you ever voted for Trump? (honest question)

"out weights" that's good stuff. Nice to see you talk about the MSM, surely you couldn't go two straight posts without doing so. Is that out weights enough for ya?
In order for countries with dictators to control the population, they use the media to do so. MSM have become that for the Democrat party. Fox news isn't any better.

Reactions: Randall Stanhope
This has got out of hand. Mods. You can't have it both ways. Banning Chis .yet leaving some of the most hateful people around is ridiculous. I have most of them on block, but I can still go and see what they are saying, which I have done the past 24 hours.

If this place is going bankrupt, just tell us. We'll find another place to go. That being said, I don't think you want to alienate the vast majority of people that visit this website.

Like I said yesterday, I click on the advertisements to make sure you can financially benefit from the site. But if you are going to crap on your members, than I got no more business advice for you.
"Mods, if I can't have my safe space echo chamber I'm taking my ball and going back to reddit with the other losers".
Grow up Jimmy. We have a 2k post thread calling every non Dem on the board and in the country cult members and traitors. You guys can dish it all day but a little push back and you wilt like little flowers.

I don’t know what Chis did to get banned. If he got into it with a mod like has been speculated, then so be it. I don’t hide the fact that I didn’t care for him or his posting style. I had to put him on ignore around the time the Ukraine war thread started. He would post garbage from Twitter. Basically Twitter post after Twitter post. Then he would brag about how much he would post. How important he was. A majority of his posts were unoriginal thoughts. Just whatever Twitter told him. How many times did he post “MAGA = Taliban”. Nothing else. He’d just repeat that in almost every thread. He would make non-political thread political. How many “guy thrown into the dumpster” did Chis post. For me, his presence made the board less enjoyable. I also found his “left leaning centrist position” pretty laughable. In his mind, Biden could do no wrong. Is that the typical stance of someone close to center.

I admit I’m a right leaning centrist, but came from a pretty staunch right wing history in my life. I spent the last 20 years moving further left. However, the last 10 years, the right seems to be pulling away from me. I’m right on the border, I’m right on less taxes. I’m left on abortion, drug laws, LGBTQ and other positions.

Any, personally, I won’t miss Chis.

What I’d like to see change around here? Less personal attacks. Have a discussion without insults. So far, what I’ve seen from the mods is working.

@Scruddy is on ignore. So are others that are way too aggressive. The ignore button isn’t some badge of honor. Use it.

"Mods, if I can't have my safe space echo chamber I'm taking my ball and going back to reddit with the other losers".
Grow up Jimmy. We have a 2k post thread calling every non Dem on the board and in the country cult members and traitors. You guys can dish it all day but a little push back and you wilt like little flowers.

I could care less what people say. I just think it is stupid to ban for unknown reasons yet leave others.

There is truth to this. The left here is as thin skinned as I am about the R word.

Reactions: Scruddy
I could care less what people say. I just think it is stupid to ban for unknown reasons yet leave others.
Unknown to you. Do we all deserve to know what each situation entails? Do the mods owe us an explanation for every action they take? That’s a pretty bold position to take on a free, anonymous message board.

Unknown to you. Do we all deserve to know what each situation entails? Do the mods owe us an explanation for every action they take? That’s a pretty bold position to take on a free, anonymous message board.

About as bold as you making assertion that implies that members don't matter. This message board does not exist if not for the posters.

This has got out of hand. Mods. You can't have it both ways. Banning Chis .yet leaving some of the most hateful people around is ridiculous. I have most of them on block, but I can still go and see what they are saying, which I have done the past 24 hours.

If this place is going bankrupt, just tell us. We'll find another place to go. That being said, I don't think you want to alienate the vast majority of people that visit this website.

Like I said yesterday, I click on the advertisements to make sure you can financially benefit from the site. But if you are going to crap on your members, than I got no more business advice for you.
Why do you dwell in the past?

Reactions: Scruddy
2024-02-05-21-55-29.jpg

Seems like a reasonable choice for a moderator....

fair-and-balanced-fox-news-motto.gif

About as bold as you making assertion that implies that members don't matter. This message board does not exist if not for the posters.
This message board has been around for a long time. I think it will be just fine without your boy, Chis. That’s what this is about. You don’t really care to know why the others have been banned.

I don’t know what Chis did to get banned. If he got into it with a mod like has been speculated, then so be it. I don’t hide the fact that I didn’t care for him or his posting style. I had to put him on ignore around the time the Ukraine war thread started. He would post garbage from Twitter. Basically Twitter post after Twitter post. Then he would brag about how much he would post. How important he was. A majority of his posts were unoriginal thoughts. Just whatever Twitter told him. How many times did he post “MAGA = Taliban”. Nothing else. He’d just repeat that in almost every thread. He would make non-political thread political. How many “guy thrown into the dumpster” did Chis post. For me, his presence made the board less enjoyable. I also found his “left leaning centrist position” pretty laughable. In his mind, Biden could do no wrong. Is that the typical stance of someone close to center.

I admit I’m a right leaning centrist, but came from a pretty staunch right wing history in my life. I spent the last 20 years moving further left. However, the last 10 years, the right seems to be pulling away from me. I’m right on the border, I’m right on less taxes. I’m left on abortion, drug laws, LGBTQ and other positions.

Any, personally, I won’t miss Chis.

What I’d like to see change around here? Less personal attacks. Have a discussion without insults. So far, what I’ve seen from the mods is working.

@Scruddy is on ignore. So are others that are way too aggressive. The ignore button isn’t some badge of honor. Use it.
Good Lord, I had to double check to see if I didn't, in fact, create an alt handle. Seriously, I had to strike through ONE word so that...

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

This message board has been around for a long time. I think it will be just fine without your boy, Chis. That’s what this is about. You don’t really care to know why the others have been banned.
They don't care about their boy. He just did most of the work for their agenda. If they cared about him, he would have been institutionalized 7 years ago.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954

Nah, not just Chis. I've taken him to the cooler a few times. But if there is no rhyme or reason.....it is just chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: OthaFish
You haven't been paying to the actual real life Democratic appointed judges in the states of California or New York.
No, you’re absolutely right. You & Kwik have it nailed. 100% of the problems in the U.S. are from the Democrats. Every single one. Even the terrible reffing in college basketball is the democrats fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT