ADVERTISEMENT

Rate my pancake

I prefer my pancakes to be a lot thinner than that.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

7/10 would eat. Hoping it’s done in the middle so I won’t be chewing raw batter in that phat interior.

One pointer, use lots of butter in your pan so you get that crunchy dark brown perimeter to form which for me, is the best part of the pancake.

Reactions: Mountain Man Hawk
I think it looks a little thick because you just flipped it. They puff up immediately after flipping because excess water in the wet, uncooked batter drives into the cooked crust above it as it's evaporated. This causes puffing. I bet it turned out great.

9/10

I'm drinking Budweiser.

Reactions: millah_22
Damn. I made a pancake this morning that would have brought tears to the GIAOT crowd. It was THAT beautiful.

Reactions: GOHOX69
7/10 would eat. Hoping it’s done in the middle so I won’t be chewing raw batter in that phat interior.

One pointer, use lots of butter in your pan so you get that crunchy dark brown perimeter to form which for me, is the best part of the pancake.
My grandma always made the best pancakes and for the longest time I couldn’t tell how she did it. As I got older I realized her secret was butter in the pan.

I know the OP asked for it and we're just giving opinions, but my gosh we've got some smarmy wannabe connoisseur divas around here.
;)

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT