ADVERTISEMENT

Rate my pancake

Thank you! I thought it was a pretty good pancake. No one else is putting up pics.
I think you have just created something big here that’s going to have some legs and not just with pancakes. I’ll invest $1000 for 20% of your future likes.

Reactions: millah_22
You're an a**hole, then. I wouldn't feed that abomination to my dog. Burned on the outside, raw and gooey on the inside.
Burnt on the outside, raw and goey on the inside. Sounds like your Mom…,,

smash.gif

And thick pancakes tell me I'm getting undercooked insides
Only if the person cooking them doesn’t know what they’re doing. I use melted butter instead of oil in the batter. And in order to keep the butter melted I warm up the buttermilk to about 100 degrees first. Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls and then gently fold them together with a rubber spatula, with an absolute minimum amount of mixing.

Because the batter is starting at 100 degrees instead of 40, it doesn’t take as long for the inside to cook. This gives you thick, fluffy pancakes that are golden brown on the outside and not gooey on the inside.

Last edited:
Only if the person cooking them doesn’t know what they’re doing. I use melted butter instead of oil in the batter. And in order to keep the butter melted I warm up the buttermilk to about 100 degrees first. Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls and then gently fold then together with a rubber spatula, with an absolute minimum amount of mixing.

Because the batter is starting at 100 degrees instead of 40, it doesn’t take as long for the inside to cook. This gives you thick, fluffy pancakes that are golden brown on the outside and not gooey on the inside.

I'll try one of your pancakes.

Reactions: TJ8869
Only if the person cooking them doesn’t know what they’re doing. I use melted butter instead of oil in the batter. And in order to keep the butter melted I warm up the buttermilk to about 100 degrees first. Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls and then gently fold then together with a rubber spatula, with an absolute minimum amount of mixing.

Omw to your house to smash some cakes bro. You sound like a guy that knows what he’s doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT