ADVERTISEMENT

REAGEN, w, trump

Who cares, Reagen, ragan whatever, you and all Trump supporters flaccidly debased yourself in the face of a murderous, Ex KGB officer who humiliated our president. Spell his name however you want.

Sorry Tradition, your link is part of the seven stages of grief. Obviously this represented anger and denial, now you’ll confront sadness and acceptance that Trump is a racist, admitted to sexual abuse, and debased himself in front of a two bit dictator.

Sorry Tradition, your link is part of the seven stages of grief. Obviously this represented anger and denial, now you’ll confront sadness and acceptance that Trump is a racist, admitted to sexual abuse, and debased himself in front of a two bit dictator.

The president of Russia is not a two-bit dictator. This isn't some banana republic in South America we're talking about.

Reactions: LuteHawk
WOW, Tradition has officially betrayed himself. If Putin isn’t a two bit dictator, what kind of dictator is he. I don’t mean to condescend Tradition , but Russia is exactly a South American banana republic. Massive corruption, regulated control of the media, riches gained and earned by obsequious oligarchs. All of this and their gdp is pathetically lower than Canada.

WOW, Tradition has officially betrayed himself. If Putin isn’t a two bit dictator, what kind of dictator is he. I don’t mean to condescend Tradition , but Russia is exactly a South American banana republic. Massive corruption, regulated control of the media, riches gained and earned by obsequious oligarchs. All of this and their gdp is pathetically lower than Canada.

He's at least a four-bit dictator. Give the man some credit, willya?

Putin, Trump and America kissing the ass of a second world economic power, this is what you want to ho,d your hat on.

Putin, Trump and America kissing the ass of a second world economic power, this is what you want to ho,d your hat on.

We've been adversaries for 60 years. WHY? We won the cold war. There's no reason we can't be partners instead of acting like the world is a giant RISK board. Putin said himself he wants a better relationship. Let's go! Make the World Safe Again!

Reactions: Nat Algren
Nope flaccid Trumpist, he’s a one bit dictator, Putin has had countless years to improve Russian standards of living and has failed miserably. Their gdp is pathetic despite their population, their wealthy elites live abroad and Trumpster either ignore or deny the murder journalists.

Nope flaccid Trumpist, he’s a one bit dictator, Putin has had countless years to improve Russian standards of living and has failed miserably. Their gdp is pathetic despite their population, their wealthy elites live abroad and Trumpster either ignore or deny the murder journalists.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.

My God Tradition, your previous post was right out a 13 year old you tube video of why someone shouldn’t judge each other. We shouldn’t be friends ,Tradition , because PUTIN IS A DICTATOR who wasn’t democratically elected, uses his position to oppress and put opponents in prison. Murders journalists and this is without mentioning the cyber attacks on our election.

My God Tradition, your previous post was right out a 13 year old you tube video of why shouldn’t not judge each other. We shouldn’t be friends ,Tradition , because PUTIN IS A DICTATOR who isn’t democratically elected, uses his position to oppress and put opponents in prison. Murders journalists and this is without mentioning the cyber attacks on our election.

And Trump likes him.

Putin wants to get the old USSR back up and running again. The Baltic states are nervous. So is Ukraine. Trump doesn't care. The Cold War was a bad time. Trump just wants to make it warmer by giving Putin what he wants.

My God Tradition, your previous post was right out a 13 year old you tube video of why someone shouldn’t judge each other. We shouldn’t be friends ,Tradition , because PUTIN IS A DICTATOR who wasn’t democratically elected, uses his position to oppress and put opponents in prison. Murders journalists and this is without mentioning the cyber attacks on our election.

Same thing with lots of our friends. Why should Russia be any different.

Hell, we're friends with Vietnam today!

Same thing then with Cuba, Iran and Venezuela Tradition?

Castro is dead. We should be friends with Cuba.

Venezuela should be invaded to help the poor starving victims of communism there.

Iran?

m1rTd.gif

Russia is pretty much run like Iran. Overwhelmingly government control of a marginal capitalist economy. Both have tight state controls over the media and Iran might actually have more open elections than Russia. Both oppress the common populace, both murder and assainate rival politicians and journalists, the list goes on. The point is you want to buddy up with a murderous undemocratic oil dependdnt tyrant and apparently from a moral standpoint that’s okay with you.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I wonder if our sanctions had anything to do with that.

https://www.thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/

The Harvard Boys Do Russia

After seven years of economic "reform" financed by billions of dollars in U.S.

By Janine R. Wedel

MAY 14, 1998

• After seven years of economic “reform” financed by billions of dollars in U.S. and other Western aid, subsidized loans and rescheduled debt, the majority of Russian people find themselves worse off economically. The privatization drive that was supposed to reap the fruits of the free market instead helped to create a system of tycoon capitalism run for the benefit of a corrupt political oligarchy that has appropriated hundreds of millions of dollars of Western aid and plundered Russia’s wealth.

The architect of privatization was former First Deputy Prime Minister Anatoly Chubais, a darling of the U.S. and Western financial establishments. Chubais’s drastic and corrupt stewardship made him extremely unpopular. According to The New York Times, he “may be the most despised man in Russia.”

Essential to the implementation of Chubais’s policies was the enthusiastic support of the Clinton Administration and its key representative for economic assistance in Moscow, the Harvard Institute for International Development. Using the prestige of Harvard’s name and connections in the Administration, H.I.I.D. officials acquired virtual carte blanche over the U.S. economic aid program to Russia, with minimal oversight by the government agencies involved. With this access and their close alliance with Chubais and his circle, they allegedly profited on the side. Yet few Americans are aware of H.I.I.D.’s role in Russian privatization, and its suspected misuse of taxpayers’ funds.

1101960715_400.jpg

We've been adversaries for 60 years. WHY? We won the cold war. There's no reason we can't be partners instead of acting like the world is a giant RISK board. Putin said himself he wants a better relationship. Let's go! Make the World Safe Again!
Then he needs to come around and stop murdering everyone who disagrees with him, stop opposing everything we do in the world. It shouldn't be up to us to bow to his level. It should be up to him to come to ours. I am truly believing that Nat has hacked your account.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Putin wants to increase Russia’s sphere of influence in the Middle East and Eastern Europe at the expense of USA and capitalism/democracy. That doesn’t mean we have to go to war, but they are not our friends.

Partners at what cost? Do you hear yourself.

Before Trump took power you would have scoffed at the idea of being "partners" with the Russians. But now that he is in charge and is all cozy with the Russians suddenly you think it's a good idea?

That's cult of personality. Deeply held beliefs that the Republican party and you used to hold before Herr Fuhrer Trump took over are suddenly reversed or ignored.

The first one is free trade. While a bunch of R's will claim they still believe in free trade and disagree with Trump on that, the reality of the situation is that those Republicans in office could easy band together with Democrats to take the power to impose tariffs away from the president. Sure Trump would veto it but if they banded with Democrats on this one issue they have veto proof majorities and the taxation power of tariff's would rightly go back into the hands of congress.

But instead of standing up for what they believe in they issue a few critical words for Trump and bow down and accept it as though their hands are tied.

Trump's America: UN and NATO are foes. North Korea and Russia are friends. Think about that.
The UN is everyone's foe. Its charter was written by Communists (Alger Hiss, Andrei Gromyko, Molotov and Vishinsky). The UN is also an instrument of the financial elite or Rockefeller wouldn't have paid for the land where the bldg sits.

Last edited:
Putin wants to increase Russia’s sphere of influence in the Middle East and Eastern Europe at the expense of USA and capitalism/democracy. That doesn’t mean we have to go to war, but they are not our friends.
How can you say that with a straight face when Iraq and Libya were just dethroned by us. Iran and Assad have targets on their backs. In fact, Tillerson said in January that America now controls 30% of Syria. Under whose authority? It's illegal by U.S. and UN law. We are supporting that standard bearer of human rights, Saudi Arabia, in the genocide of Yemen, because they dared to be something other than Sunni.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
How can you say that with a straight face when Iraq and Libya were just dethroned by us. Iran and Assad have targets on their backs. In fact, Tillerson said in January that America now controls 30% of Syria. Under whose authority? It's illegal by U.S. and UN law. We are supporting that standard bearer of human rights, Saudi Arabia, in the genocide of Yemen, because they dared to be something other than Sunni.
None of that means that Russia has the same strategic goals in the region that we do.

Sooo who should we be friends with? Iran? Syria? Venezuela? Cuba? Need we add more? Ironic that pretty much every nation the left fawned over BHOs relations with meet and exceed your standards above.

Russia is pretty much run like Iran. Overwhelmingly government control of a marginal capitalist economy. Both have tight state controls over the media and Iran might actually have more open elections than Russia. Both oppress the common populace, both murder and assainate rival politicians and journalists, the list goes on. The point is you want to buddy up with a murderous undemocratic oil dependdnt tyrant and apparently from a moral standpoint that’s okay with you.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Lets try this again, maybe I was not clear.

You may not agree with all of our misadventures in the Middle East. But all of it was done with at least the pretense of American interests. You might counter that it was for a few well connected Americans and not our population at large. I am not trying to have that argument. My point is that Russia is moving in the same region in opposition to our interests, without question. They want to increase their power at the expense of ours. If you think that is a good thing, that is your opinion. But Europe is more strategic yet and is another place where Russia wants to decrease our influence and increase their own.

That is who Putin is. That doesn't mean we should go to war, and it doesn't mean that we should never speak to him. But he is not going to be our friend, ever. He is our rival and it should be concerning that Trump behaves around him the way that he does.

Actually, Nat your post wasn’t inane. Nice job, and I genuinely hope your unmitigated love for Putin is eventually rewarded with physical consumption.
I’m sorry, I just have a thing that I don’t like corrupt dictators, journalist murderers, and members of the KGB. In Czechoslovakia the STB, the KGB secret police equivalent, harassed my wife’s family and put friends of mine in jail.

Actually, Nat your post wasn’t inane. Nice job, and I genuinely hope your unmitigated love for Putin is eventually rewarded with physical consumption.
I’m sorry, I just have a thing that I don’t like corrupt dictators, journalist murderers, and members of the KGB. In Czechoslovakia the STB, the KGB secret police equivalent, harassed my wife’s family and put friends of mine in jail.

Seems like they ran out of intelligentsia to round up

Reactions: dandh

Is that why you're incapable of spelling, "Reagan"?

You know Tradition, Regean is hailed as a god by conservatives, I can’t stand him. So yes, I unconsciously am incapable of spelling his name.

Incoherent rant that did not touch on anything I said. Blah, blah, blah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT