ADVERTISEMENT

I thought I had an STD

Fan In Black

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2001
tonight my penis hurt after the gym. when I pulled my shorts down to look it hurt more. I had a long pube stuck to my underwear that was crossed over my frenulum. it looked like I had a pube growing out of it. it was all red. It hurt like F to pull it out.

It's better now. anybody have this happen?

E2WujT.gif

tonight my penis hurt after the gym. when I pulled my shorts down to look it hurt more. I had a long pube stuck to my underwear that was crossed over my frenulum. it looked like I had a pube growing out of it. it was all red. It hurt like F to pull it out.

What exactly were you doing to get pubes caught in you frenulum?

Had that, doc said it was one large long sperm crawling out.

what do i do if my pubes are longer than my dick even after i shave it bald like a turtle?
Then you avoid public shower rooms like the plague. Nobody needs that kind of ridicule. And I mean nobody.

Last edited:
a rogue sack pube got stuck in the fabric of my Hames boxer briefs and my penis hole got caught in between that tight rope. it rubbed it raw. it hurt bad to get it untangled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT