ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons to go the Hawkeye Report message board

Maybe, you should invite people who appreciate your hard work.

And, with the internet it wasn't even that hard to find.

Wendy79 posted on 3/2/2015...
I'm a real female...last I checked, anyway. I'll post a picture as soon as all y'all do. :) (Though I'm not terribly difficult to track down on social media.)

Sadly, MN didn't make it to breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were still delicious.

Photo link

So you're saying that you were posting as WDMHawkeye and said something they didn't like so you got banned and then you went back disguised as WDMHHawkeye and made similar posts and got banned again??
Who are these guys?
Interpol?
Scotland Yard?
Scully and Mulder?
Alec Leamas?

WWDMHawkeye posted on 3/1/2015...

Unfortunately, it was nothing all that interesting. After yet another implosion of the Iowa football team last fall, threads questioning the coaching were getting deleted. I commented that it seemed the truth wasn't acceptable on the board, or something to that effect, questioning why legitimate threads were getting deleted, and I got the axe.

So I came back as WDMHHawkeye, made a similar comment again (stupidly, I might add), and got the axe again.

So I'm back as WWDMHawkeye. So far, so good. Learned my lesson -- never comment on anything even remotely related to stuff getting deleted! Nothing I posted was the least bit offensive, but I just got axed along with the threads, themselves, and I'm guessing a bunch of other posters. Probably just wise to steer clear of the football board altogether after losses.

So there's my anti-climactic account of why I got blacklisted. Sorry I don't have anything juicier!

Now, let's go win national team title #24!

Originally posted by Vallholl:
So you're saying that you were posting as WDMHawkeye and said something they didn't like so you got banned and then you went back disguised as WDMHHawkeye and made similar posts and got banned again??
Who are these guys?
Interpol?
Scotland Yard?
Scully and Mulder?
Alec Leamas?

WWDMHawkeye posted on 3/1/2015...

Unfortunately, it was nothing all that interesting. After yet another implosion of the Iowa football team last fall, threads questioning the coaching were getting deleted. I commented that it seemed the truth wasn't acceptable on the board, or something to that effect, questioning why legitimate threads were getting deleted, and I got the axe.

So I came back as WDMHHawkeye, made a similar comment again (stupidly, I might add), and got the axe again.

So I'm back as WWDMHawkeye. So far, so good. Learned my lesson -- never comment on anything even remotely related to stuff getting deleted! Nothing I posted was the least bit offensive, but I just got axed along with the threads, themselves, and I'm guessing a bunch of other posters. Probably just wise to steer clear of the football board altogether after losses.

So there's my anti-climactic account of why I got blacklisted. Sorry I don't have anything juicier!

Now, let's go win national team title #24!
Sparky's record may be in jeopardy.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

To see the latest and greatest emoticons ever know to man provided to you abundantly by Kirkwoodhawk.

Found another reason:

To get to read post from other fans like this:

Originally posted by dicemen99:
Wouldn't
it be easier to put me on ignore? I'll ask somebody on here to quote
me (for your reading enjoyment) on all my posts that are:

a) pro-Iowa
b) pro-Brands
c) pro-Gable
d) pro-Gobblin
or
e) contain a gif with either a mustache, mullet, or Family Guy character

That should about cover it.

Amen Hawkster03 I'm level 137 in clash of clans. To much time on my hands!

Originally posted by WildTurk:
Wtf dude. I just started playing like 4 months ago or so and I'm 67.

Originally posted by WildTurk:
Hey do you have a clan? I just got in a good one with mostly 30 year old guys in the US. Let me know we are looking for some players. War once a week.

Seriously, if you guys start posting about how your parents want you to get a job and move out of the room over WWDMHawkeye's garage, I'm going to fall off this chair laughing.

This post was edited on 3/3 5:20 PM by Vallholl

And I must say, this thread exceeds expectations. I come here everyday and it's the first thing I check to see what has been added. obviously, how did I forget about Steibler.Slaton, WDM getting banned, Hawkish's take on things- I could go on and on.

BTW-
It may have been missed but I found some photos, Wendy, that need to be shared.

Photos of Wendy79?

if 35 posts about the shoe deal for the wrestling club isn't an indication of passion, I don't know what is. I would predict that less than 15 % of fans at Nationals will know if their team even has a wrestling club.

And I must say, this thread exceeds expectations. I come here everyday and it's the first thing I check to see what has been added. obviously, how did I forget about Steibler.Slaton, WDM getting banned, Hawkish's take on things- I could go on and on.

BTW-
It may have been missed but I found some photos, Wendy, that need to be shared.
I remember when Wendy fought that gorilla
lynda-carter-wonder-woman-06.jpg

Very nice find, HawCory. Wendy, did the PETA lawsuit settle out of court on that one?

Yes, but I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of the settlement.

Waiting for WWWDMHawkeye to appear. How the hell do you get banned from the football board? That's like getting arrested for loitering in Calcutta.

Originally posted by Wendy79:
Yes, but I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of the settlement.
OK.....good ! For a second I thought someone might have hacked your account and stolen some family photo or something.

Mrs. Kwood is always calling me a Big Gorilla......so I thought.....
confused0024.r191677.gif

That'd be sweet with some Wrestling Herkys on the sleeve.

For real.

The only problem for Wendy would be all the "posters/lurkers" who would approach her and ask for breakfast in the morning.

danish_hawkeye posted on 3/6/2015...

wendy will be wearing this during nationals
79fcf800a792a377bdb2d1ba41fe8220.jpg

You saw his account earlier?
I changed my name and went back and posted the same thing and got banned again.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by pablow:
Waiting for WWWDMHawkeye to appear. How the hell do you get banned from the football board? That's like getting arrested for loitering in Calcutta.
[/B]

You saw his account earlier?
I changed my name and went back and posted the same thing and got banned again.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by pablow:
[/B]
Or having a mullet in Missouri (or Poland, strangely enough).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT