ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Ordinarily this is about the time when I’d note that only the higher primates have the capacity to distinguish between laughing at and laughing with.
And that ability in some might be debatable. (Not high enough?)

Well I admit to being pathetic so it's all good.
the-first-wives-club-slap.gif

Reactions: veryold and Grip220
Backing out would indicate that I was in at some point. Whatever it was was either a figment of your imagination or your senility coming through.
You bit off more than you can chew and now you’re trying to save face.

You bit off more than you can chew and now you’re trying to save face.
Everyone, but you, apparently, knew that whatever it was you were talking about was never going to happen. You were played. You have served as the off-season entertainment for a couple of days. Congrats. Take a bow.

Everyone, but you, apparently, knew that whatever it was you were talking about was never going to happen. You were played. You have served as the off-season entertainment for a couple of days. Congrats. Take a bow.
I’ll take this as a MFF.

Reactions: PSU James
This one should help Iowa's recruiting.

Why post this stuff here? The only reason I can think of is to antagonize and hope someone flips out on you. We wouldn't appreciate anyone from HR posting something similar on BWI.
If you can't think of something constructive to post on their forum, don't post anything.
If you want to respond to unfounded allegations of payoffs and PED use, have at it. That is deserved. But this post is only intended to antagonize and it should be ignored.

Why post this stuff here? The only reason I can think of is to antagonize and hope someone flips out on you. We wouldn't appreciate anyone from HR posting something similar on BWI.
If you can't think of something constructive to post on their forum, don't post anything.
If you want to respond to unfounded allegations of payoffs and PED use, have at it. That is deserved. But this post is only intended to antagonize and it should be ignored.

I'd like to see the most likable Iowa coach on the staff for cadet world team. Shoot start em early get one on schoolboy world staff if they even have world teams that young.

which Iowa coach is likeable to children?

These are intense, intimidating guys. TNT probably scare most kids who are over age 5 (but more than anything I wanna see a two year old hand terry a pretend phone. No one can refuse to answer it. Even the most intense people).

that’s not to say TNT aren’t nice. I am just saying at 12 years old, they would have scared me and most people.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT