ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Coward. Fake. Dumb. Take out a loan to cover it.
I really thought you would have slept this one off by now. But, I will give you this, you have been great entertainment for a whole bunch of people. You should come over to BWI and read all about it. Oh, wait.

Hey, @smalls103, you want to put this on Rokfin? I mean these people that @NCHawk5 represents here (a small percentage, though) complain about you, and having to pay for Rokfin, might not mind paying up for this.

Reactions: Agoodnap
Looks to me like we need to set up that long overdue HR v. BWI old man masters' wrestling tourney. We could have all sorts of wagers set up to benefit our respective wrestling clubs, e.g., how may knees are blown out in the 1st period, when does the cramping start, how many lung TOs per match, does anyone make weight? Epic.

Of course you defend the troll again.
200w.gif

Calling your daddy in for help? That’s cute. You really want to get your ass handed to you on a live stream?
On top of being a keyboard warrior I'm guessing he's one of those guys who never spent time on the mat, just runs his mouth on a wrestling forum. They are quite a few of them who post and easy to spot.

Reactions: Grip220 and NCHawk5
On top of being a keyboard warrior I'm guessing he's one of those guys who never spent time on the mat, just runs his mouth on a wrestling forum. They are quite a few of them who post and easy to spot.
Yep. We need someone to write up a contract for this. I asked my attorney about liability issues, he hasn’t got back to me yet.

Calling your daddy in for help? That’s cute. You really want to get your ass handed to you on a live stream?
Willie's my daddy? You were the one besmirching my 80 year old mom, because you weren't bright enough to come up with anything else. Make up your mind.

You said you were giving me your number, and still haven’t heard anything. Let’s cut the chatter and get things moving.
Not surprising that you want to end the chatter. The chatter has not been kind to you.

Here's the deal. My wrestling days are behind me. I'm more of a running and golf guy these days. And, that is especially true with regards to settling some kind of disagreement. I matured past that by the time I was about 25. I'm a little surprised that, at 68, you haven't reached that level of maturity, yet. Like I said, if Internet banter gets you this upset, maybe it just isn't for you. Your emotional IQ just isn't quite there. It's been fun stringing you along, though.

I'll see you around on the boards. Well, this one, anyway.

You said you were giving me your number, and still haven’t heard anything. Let’s cut the chatter and get things moving.
You understand that everyone is laughing at you right? Actually challenging someone on a message board to a wrestling match at age 68?!?! You can’t make this shit up. Sounds like you are really wanting to relive your glory days. Were you once the BMOC?

The Seabass comparison was funny, but I’m thinking Sgt. Drake Sabitch might be a decent fit, too.
OptimalFarArctichare-size_restricted.gif

Not surprising that you want to end the chatter. The chatter has not been kind to you.

Here's the deal. My wrestling days are behind me. I'm more of a running and golf guy these days. And, that is especially true with regards to settling some kind of disagreement. I matured past that by the time I was about 25. I'm a little surprised that, at 68, you haven't reached that level of maturity, yet. Like I said, if Internet banter gets you this upset, maybe it just isn't for you. Your emotional IQ just isn't quite there. It's been fun stringing you along, though.

I'll see you around on the boards. Well, this one, anyway.
Crap, I was going to be there to tap in for you regardless of who was winning! 😀

Reactions: el dub
You understand that everyone is laughing at you right? Actually challenging someone on a message board to a wrestling match at age 68?!?! You can’t make this shit up. Sounds like you are really wanting to relive your glory days. Were you once the BMOC?
68 years old, can he even get a singlet on over his Depends?

Reactions: PSU James
Looks to me like we need to set up that long overdue HR v. BWI old man masters' wrestling tourney. We could have all sorts of wagers set up to benefit our respective wrestling clubs, e.g., how may knees are blown out in the 1st period, when does the cramping start, how many lung TOs per match, does anyone make weight? Epic.
weight classes begin at 174

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT