ADVERTISEMENT

Rename the B1G

Hawqize

Rookie
Jun 13, 2020
If FSU joins the B1G, we will have teams in the westernmost state (CA) with a P5 team, the northernmost state (WA & MN) with a P5 team, the southernmost state (FL) with a P5 team and (almost, except for MA with Boston College) the easternmost state (NJ) with a P5 team. If this happens should the conference name be changed? I suggest CCC—Coast to Coast Conference.

If FSU joins the B1G, we will have teams in the westernmost state (CA) with a P5 team, the northernmost state (WA & MN) with a P5 team, the southernmost state (FL) with a P5 team and (almost, except for MA with Boston College) the easternmost state (NJ) with a P5 team. If this happens should the conference name be changed? I suggest CCC—Coast to Coast Conference.
No

Let me just get on Twitter, I mean X and check if this is right.
Good argument if most People still did not call it Twitter or Twitter I mean X . You do not mess with a legendary Name and all the History of the Name. Twitter was less than what 20 Years old? Not a near Century like the B1G name

Let me just get on Twitter, I mean X and check if this is right.
Yeah, it's still idiotic. Unless your goal is to intentionally tank the product because you want to limit people's ability to communicate with experts and other knowledgeable folks.

Man, I hope I never need to rely on you to read a map. You didn't get a single one of your geographic statements correct. Maine is the state farthest to the east. Alaska is the northern most state. Hawaii is the farthest south and west. Now if you had said the continental US, you would have gotten 2 out of 4 correct but that's even unacceptable since it takes about 30 seconds to check the information online. Just in case you want to know, Minnesota is the northern most state a part of which can only be reached by traveling through Canada.

Reactions: nelly02
Man, I hope I never need to rely on you to read a map. You didn't get a single one of your geographic statements correct. Maine is the state farthest to the east. Alaska is the northern most state. Hawaii is the farthest south and west. Now if you had said the continental US, you would have gotten 2 out of 4 correct but that's even unacceptable since it takes about 30 seconds to check the information online. Just in case you want to know, Minnesota is the northern most state a part of which can only be reached by traveling through Canada.
If we want to get technical about it, Alaska is farthest west.

He says in his post "... with a P5 team"

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Yeah let's dump 100+ years of brand equity earned by the richest, most successful, and most tradition-rich conference in college sports and rename it... the Coast to Coast Conference.

Brilliant. Lol.

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT