ADVERTISEMENT

Replay of Ohio St game

IAHawkGrad2000

Team MVP
Jan 12, 2014
Don't suppose anyone knows of a replay of today's game? I couldn't watch it live so I recorded it but of course my DVR ****ed up...

Reactions: KcTo
I loved it when Crispin said during the game, ' I could never be an official. Too many no calls.'

Had looked for a replay of the game and found none. Usually Fox replays some of their games on FS-1...no luck go to YouTube in a day or so and you'll find a condensed version of the game.

Watching the replay now and yeah, this was a very physical game. When was the alleged flop by Jordan that Holtmann was complaining about?

Well I just found a bunch of highlights at least online. Looked like a physical game... a lot of "and one's" that weren't called...
Typical B1G game, football one minute with no foul calls then someone breathed on someone and that’s a foul. You can’t make this crap up. B1G head of officiating has got to get this figured out so the B1G doesn’t play itself out of another NCAA tournament by playing football while the rest of the teams are playing finesse style and get rewarded for it.

I don't know why anyone uses anything other than a streaming service if available. Unlimited DVR and half the price.
I love using YoutubeTV to watch games. I've gotten in the habit of starting the game after about 30-40 after the start and fast forward through all the commercials and halftime. I usually catch up to the live game with about 5 minutes to go.

Reactions: jonesy5960
I love using YoutubeTV to watch games. I've gotten in the habit of starting the game after about 30-40 after the start and fast forward through all the commercials and halftime. I usually catch up to the live game with about 5 minutes to go.
Welcome to the club. I don't even worry about when the game is on. I just fire it up whenever I get around to it. The game never lasts more than an hour and that's with reviewing any plays that I want.

Welcome to the club. I don't even worry about when the game is on. I just fire it up whenever I get around to it. The game never lasts more than an hour and that's with reviewing any plays that I want.
I just wish it was still $35/month.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Watching the replay now and yeah, this was a very physical game. When was the alleged flop by Jordan that Holtmann was complaining about?
Late in the first half I believe. No flop, just Jordan trying to draw a foul late in the shot clock, and managed to get the defender in the air. Ohio State guy very clearly got jordans arm.

Late in the first half I believe. No flop, just Jordan trying to draw a foul late in the shot clock, and managed to get the defender in the air. Ohio State guy very clearly got jordans arm.
I was worried connor after he hit his big 3 osu came down and he could’ve been called for a flop. But he actually just got bowled over by Liddell.

Watching the a game a second time,I was really impressed with Kris in the second half. He was aggressive and didn’t get down on himself or make dumb fouls. He saved our bacon.

Also just confirmed how much better our defense is when both Murrays play. Interior defense is much better and they can get out and defend the guards. They can really cover anyone and together really frustrated Liddell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT