ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes

IMCC965

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 12, 2009
North Liberty
Anti-Semite Barack Hussein Obama would start a war with Israel over ideology. Probably doesn't want to piss off his best friend, and Iranian, Valerie Jarrett by having Israel blow up their nuclear facilities.

A Kuwaiti newspaper is reporting that President Obama, angered at Israeli plans to strike Iran nuclear facilities in 2014, threatened to shoot down Israeli planes before they could reach their targets.
The paper, Al Jarida, cites only anonymous sources and just a handful of other publications have followed the story. But according to israelnationalnews.com, the Arabic newspaper quoted "well-placed" sources as saying Benjamin Netanyahu and two top aides "had decided to carry out air strikes against Iran's nuclear program after consultations with top security commanders."
"The Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran's nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back," the website said.
The Al Jarida story says that an Israeli minister with "good ties" to the Obama administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, who passed the word to Obama. The president then threatened to shoot down any planes in order to stop the Israeli attack.
The Ma'an News, a Palestinian news agency, did pick up the Al Jarida story, translating the piece. Their article says: "Netanyahu had to abort the operation and since then relations between Israel and the United States have been declining, according to the sources quoted in the report."
Several websites were dubious about the Al Jarida. JewishPress.com wrote that "the report seems unbelievable, but the newspaper has an interesting track record."
Al-Jarida is considered to be a relatively liberal publication whose editor Mohammed al-Sager previously won the International Press Freedom Award of the Committee to Protect Journalists 'for courageous reporting on political and human rights issues in the face of government threats of censorship and prosecution.'
He also is a former Kuwaiti parliament member and chairman of the legislature.[/QUOTE]
And that website concludes by saying the veracity of the story may not be the most important facet. "The report may be fantasy, but the fact that Al Jarida dared to report it says a lot about perceptions of the relationship between Netanyahu and Obama."
The story was starting to pick up pace on Sunday, with Netanyahu already on his way to Washington, D.C., to deliver a much anticpated speech to Congress.
"I'm going on a crucial and historic mission," Netanyahu said before his departure from Ben-Gurtion Airport, accompanied by his wife, according to YnetNews.com.

"I feel I am the representative of all Israel, even those who disagree with me. I feel a deep concern for the fate of Israel. I will do everything to guarantee our future."

Link

In other news......

The Ottumwa Courier is reporting-

OTTUMWA - For some residents, returning pop bottles and cans generates a little pocket money. But for those who count on those nickels, news that Tenco Industries would no longer have a redemption center came a disappointment.
"The community needed a can redemption center," said Jerry Parker, Wapello County supervisor. "No one was doing it. So we spoke with Tenco about their equipment."

County government was ready to step in. But it looks like it won't have to.
"We all knew we needed this," said Gene Phillips, Owner of "Can Dough" off of Gateway Drive.
They're officially opening this week.
"We [owned] the place already," said Phillips. "It's back off the beaten path, so we're not in anybody's way."
He owned a can redemption business in the past, but the way redemption works just isn't sustainable, comes word from someone who knows. Bob Morrissey works for Tenco, a nonprofit organization that had to close its can turn-in center.
"In 1979, when they passed the law, it was 1 cent per can for the recycling business," Morrissey said. "Thirty-five years later, it's still a penny per can."
We can do it, Phillips said. He's receiving support from area grocery stores that don't want thousands of cans per day pouring through their doors. So far, two supermarkets are on board. They're hoping for further support so they can make a go of it.

http://www.ottumwacourier.com/news/local_news/you-can-recycle-in-ottumwa/article_68ff21f6-bee4-11e4-a4dc-e3fa696d1754.html

And this just in.....

NC newspaper calls President Obama the Antichrist[/B]
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Anthony Dannar

The Lexington Dispatch, a North Carolina newspaper, is now back peddling from a previous story implying thatPresident Obama[/B] is the Antichrist.
In the original letter, Boyd W. Thomas quoted Biblical scripture with the conclusion that our current president might be the Antichrist. "God states that seven kings must come before the rise of the Antichrist. Revelations 17:10 says the seventh king will reign for a short amount of time. Is Barack Obama the seventh king?"
This obviously created a bit of a controversy. Even if you don't agree with our president's policies, stating that he's in cahoots with the son of the devil could be considered crossing the line.
The newspaper company issued a correction in the next issue stating that President Obama is not the Antichrist only possibly the harbinger of the coming of the Antichrist. So, at least they cleared that up.
The correction read "Boyd Thomas' letter Saturday contained an error in the headline. He does not believe President Obama is the Antichrist…he thinks Obama cold be the seventh king."
Ohhhh, for a second we thought this author was an a@@hole.
If President Obama is the Antichrist or the "Seventh King," he must be falling behind on his "evil" quota. He only has a year left to start ushering in the plaques, and rivers running with blood. Compared to that, free medical care is a little tame.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/02/nc-newspaper-calls-president-obama-the-antichrist-video-3110632.html

New Strait Times reports.....Palanivel wishes for more support at birthday bash
BY SYED UMAR ARIFF - 1 MARCH 2015 @ 7:20 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: MIC president Datuk Seri G. Palanivel blew the candles on his birthday cake today and wished for more support from branch members prior to the party election.

At his 66th birthday celebration held at the MIC headquarters, Palanivel told reporters that he had received support from almost 3,000 MIC branches nationwide.

Palanivel stands to defend his post in the MIC presidential polls scheduled to take place in June.

"And I will continue to meet all the branches nationwide before the election. My birthday wish is for more party members to support me in the party election," said Palanivel.

The Netaji Hall at the party headquarters was packed to the brim, as more than 400 party members grind their backs to the wall to attend the celebration.

Palanivel claimed that some 2,000 people from MIC branches nationwide have come to attend his birthday bash, which had turned into a show of support for his leadership.
"I thank you all for coming and of course, for the show of support."

http://www.nst.com.my/node/74663

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Anti-Semite Barack Hussein Obama would start a war with Israel over ideology. Probably doesn't want to piss off his best friend, and Iranian, Valerie Jarrett by having Israel blow up their nuclear facilities.

A Kuwaiti newspaper is reporting that President Obama, angered at Israeli plans to strike Iran nuclear facilities in 2014, threatened to shoot down Israeli planes before they could reach their targets.
The paper, Al Jarida, cites only anonymous sources and just a handful of other publications have followed the story. But according to israelnationalnews.com, the Arabic newspaper quoted "well-placed" sources as saying Benjamin Netanyahu and two top aides "had decided to carry out air strikes against Iran's nuclear program after consultations with top security commanders."
"The Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran's nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back," the website said.
The Al Jarida story says that an Israeli minister with "good ties" to the Obama administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, who passed the word to Obama. The president then threatened to shoot down any planes in order to stop the Israeli attack.
The Ma'an News, a Palestinian news agency, did pick up the Al Jarida story, translating the piece. Their article says: "Netanyahu had to abort the operation and since then relations between Israel and the United States have been declining, according to the sources quoted in the report."
Several websites were dubious about the Al Jarida. JewishPress.com wrote that "the report seems unbelievable, but the newspaper has an interesting track record."
Al-Jarida is considered to be a relatively liberal publication whose editor Mohammed al-Sager previously won the International Press Freedom Award of the Committee to Protect Journalists 'for courageous reporting on political and human rights issues in the face of government threats of censorship and prosecution.'
He also is a former Kuwaiti parliament member and chairman of the legislature.
And that website concludes by saying the veracity of the story may not be the most important facet. "The report may be fantasy, but the fact that Al Jarida dared to report it says a lot about perceptions of the relationship between Netanyahu and Obama."
The story was starting to pick up pace on Sunday, with Netanyahu already on his way to Washington, D.C., to deliver a much anticpated speech to Congress.
"I'm going on a crucial and historic mission," Netanyahu said before his departure from Ben-Gurtion Airport, accompanied by his wife, according to YnetNews.com.

"I feel I am the representative of all Israel, even those who disagree with me. I feel a deep concern for the fate of Israel. I will do everything to guarantee our future."
[/QUOTE] Looking forward to Bibi's speech on Tuesday. Obama is a piece of work.

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:

Looking forward to Bibi's speech on Tuesday. Obama is a piece of work.

We have pretty much heard his speech. His is scared to death and is begging for Americans to protect him. [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by wildcatdad:

We have pretty much heard his speech. His is scared to death and is begging for Americans to protect him.
[/QUOTE] Israel scared? That's laughable. They can destroy everyone around them if they want.

I am a pretty pragmatic person. I call BS on this . [/QUOTE]

I understand Israel's fears. On the other hand, a war between Israel and Iran would almost certainly drag us into it. And as hard as it may be to believe - make the Middle East an even greater disaster. Bush Jr has already (according to some historians) made the area the biggest mess in centuries.

We have pretty much heard his speech. His is scared to death and is begging for Americans to protect him.
Israel scared? That's laughable. They can destroy everyone around them if they want.

If you are thinking they have the same muscle mass as the USA you are mistaken. They lack the industrial and technology and manpower.

He is scared to death of Iran. That is why he is here to give Blow Jobs to the Pubs. [/QUOTE]

Israel scared? That's laughable. They can destroy everyone around them if they want. [/QUOTE] Well then I guess there is no reason to have to 'aid' them anymore. Good to know, now we can worry about ourselves.

Originally posted by THE_DEVIL:
In other news......

OTTUMWA - For some residents, returning pop bottles and cans generates a little pocket money. But for those who count on those nickels, news that Tenco Industries would no longer have a redemption center came a disappointment.

"The community needed a can redemption center," said Jerry Parker, Wapello County supervisor. "No one was doing it. So we spoke with Tenco about their equipment."

"We all knew we needed this," said Gene Phillips, Owner of "Can Dough" off of Gateway Drive.

"We [owned] the place already," said Phillips. "It's back off the beaten path, so we're not in anybody's way."

He owned a can redemption business in the past, but the way redemption works just isn't sustainable, comes word from someone who knows. Bob Morrissey works for Tenco, a nonprofit organization that had to close its can turn-in center.

"In 1979, when they passed the law, it was 1 cent per can for the recycling business," Morrissey said. "Thirty-five years later, it's still a penny per can."

We can do it, Phillips said. He's receiving support from area grocery stores that don't want thousands of cans per day pouring through their doors. So far, two supermarkets are on board. They're hoping for further support so they can make a go of it.
The boys basketball team seems to be coming around. Nice link to the Decorah eagle cam.

Israel's biggest fear is American appeasement...and our enemies biggest asset BHO. Do you really trust Obama's negotiating ability?

Originally posted by millhawk:

Israel's biggest fear is American appeasement...and our enemies biggest asset BHO. Do you really trust Obama's negotiating ability?
This.

Reactions: Greenway12
A true liberal response. Filibuster and ignore the truth.

A true conservative response. You've determined that an article in a Kuwait newspaper, citing only anonymous sources, is the "truth" because you want it to be true. You've got to be trolling ....

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Israel scared? That's laughable. They can destroy everyone around them if they want.
Well then I guess there is no reason to have to 'aid' them anymore. Good to know, now we can worry about ourselves.
Exactly. I bet we could find better uses of that $3 billion per year of admitted welfare to Israel.

Lots of big government "conservatives" in this thread. God forbid we upset the people we are printing money for.

And LOL at anyone in this thread that finds the OP's article credible. You'd all fit in well at CPAC.

Originally posted by millhawk:

He and his old lady plus Oprah did a great job getting us the Olympics, oh I forgot he lost that one too.

I'm 100% sure Obama will do his best to disrespect bibi and show iran respect-as much as possible -without military action

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

Well then I guess there is no reason to have to 'aid' them anymore. Good to know, now we can worry about ourselves.
Exactly. I bet we could find better uses of that $3 billion per year of admitted welfare to Israel.
Let's cherry pick you dope. Do you have a problem with any of these countries?

Foreign aid received in millions of US dollarsZimbabwe1,001.2715.6

Originally posted by THE_DEVIL:
In other news......

Its amazing to me you cling to idiotic stories about the right but not the left instead of rejecting both.

I guess if they want us to continue to support their ass, maybe they should listen to our leaders. They only have 22 months left until they most likely get one of their guys, or possibly gal in the office.
This post was edited on 3/2 8:50 AM by CarolinaHawkeye

Went on a cruise a few years back that had a stop in Grenada. Lovely country. On our bus ride up into the mountains to take a hike to a waterfall the guide pointed out a sports stadium being built off to the right of the bus. China was footing the bill for it. They were footing the bill for a lot of infrastructure projects in Grenada. Turns out they are doing that all over the world.
I supposed if IMCC had known that he'd have bunched his panties up extra tight over the growing Caribbean gap in Obama's foreign policy.

And, as I've posted before. Bibi is in a tough re-election fight, and he doesn't want to sacrifice Israeli lives to strike at Iran. He's weakened Israel horribly by his latest forays into Gaza and Lebanon. Time to let someone else do the dying.

Originally posted by lucas80:

Went on a cruise a few years back that had a stop in Grenada. Lovely country. On our bus ride up into the mountains to take a hike to a waterfall the guide pointed out a sports stadium being built off to the right of the bus. China was footing the bill for it. They were footing the bill for a lot of infrastructure projects in Grenada. Turns out they are doing that all over the world.
I supposed if IMCC had known that he'd have bunched his panties up extra tight over the growing Caribbean gap in Obama's foreign policy.

And, as I've posted before. Bibi is in a tough re-election fight, and he doesn't want to sacrifice Israeli lives to strike at Iran. He's weakened Israel horribly by his latest forays into Gaza and Lebanon. Time to let someone else do the dying.
Exactly how has Bibi weakened Israel horribly?

Learn how to post things effectively before you call other people "dopes."

How much money is 2,0019.03,507.5 (Pakistan)? Hard to know if that's too much or not.

You were the one who said Israel wasn't scared of anybody and could defend itself. It follows that we might not need to keep sending them $3+ billion a year. Or is that too hard a concept for you to grasp?

Even without knowing what the numbers mean, if we assume they represent some foreign aid, then YES I do have problems with some.

Why are we sending foreign aid to China? Or N.Korea? Or Iran? Or Cuba? Or Venezuela? Or Syria? I'd love to know what that money is being used for. Wouldn't you?

If you are thinking they have the same muscle mass as the USA you are mistaken. They lack the industrial and technology and manpower.

He is scared to death of Iran. That is why he is here to give Blow Jobs to the Pubs.
[/QUOTE] What a dispicable, Jew hating post! Iran publicly stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the map and you translate their wanting to defend themselves as bj's? Guess you side with Iran....there are some eff'd up kooks in HROT!

The Ma'an News, a Palestinian news agency, did pick up the Al Jarida story, translating the piece. Their article says: "Netanyahu had to abort the operation and since then relations between Israel and the United States have been declining, according to the sources quoted in the report."

Looking forward to Bibi's speech on Tuesday.  Obama is a piece of work.

We have pretty much heard his speech.  His is scared to death and is begging for Americans to protect him. 

If you are thinking they have the same muscle mass as the USA you are mistaken.   They lack the industrial and technology and manpower.  

He is scared to death of Iran.  That is why he is here to give Blow Jobs to the Pubs.  
What a dispicable, Jew hating post!  Iran publicly stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the map and you translate their wanting to defend themselves as bj's?  Guess you side with Iran....there are some eff'd up kooks in HROT! [/QUOTE]

Hey, give him a break. He is just channeling his pragmatic side:)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by jthawk:

The Ma'an News, a Palestinian news agency, did pick up the Al Jarida story, translating the piece. Their article says: "Netanyahu had to abort the operation and since then relations between Israel and the United States have been declining, according to the sources quoted in the report."

The story was starting to pick up pace on Sunday, with Netanyahu already on his way to Washington, D.C., to deliver a much anticpated speech to Congress.Â

"I'm going on a crucial and historic mission," Netanyahu said before his departure from Ben-Gurtion Airport, accompanied by his wife, according to YnetNews.com.Â
Â
Looking forward to Bibi's speech on Tuesday. Â Obama is a piece of work.

We have pretty much heard his speech. His is scared to death and is begging for Americans to protect him.Â
Israel scared? That's laughable. They can destroy everyone around them if they want.Â

If you are thinking they have the same muscle mass as the USA you are mistaken.  They lack the industrial and technology and manpower. Â

He is scared to death of Iran. That is why he is here to give Blow Jobs to the Pubs. Â

What a dispicable, Jew hating post! Â Iran publicly stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the map and you translate their wanting to defend themselves as bj's? Â Guess you side with Iran....there are some eff'd up kooks in HROT!

Hey, give him a break. He is just channeling his pragmatic side:)

Posted from Rivals Mobile

I certainly try not to let my emotions carry me to places I don't want to be.

Bibi is not without his Jewish opponents, they must hate themselves. I listened to one speak who said Bibi tends to make bad decisions for the people of Israel. Interesting to hear both sides sometimes. [/QUOTE]

A true liberal response. Filibuster and ignore the truth.

Yours is an OLD news story that was covered in 2014. You must be behind in your reading, IMMC. In fact, this story was covered by all the major news outlets when it occurred. It turned out to be a lot about very little. But, I am sure, you will tell all of us that Obama was ready Togo to war with Israel and Netenyahu.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
If he threatened to shoot down Israeli planes, good. We need more presidents to be tough on Israel. Frankly, we should give them a few years to evacuate the settlements or else we flatten them with airstrikes.

Yikes! ZOMBIE THREAD!
tenor.gif

A more likely - and simpler - method would've been for the US to say, "We won't provide support for such an attack". It would've been very, very difficult for the Israeli AF to mount any kind of effective attack at the time. It would still be a logistical and intel nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT