ADVERTISEMENT

Rigbt wing media starting chatter on debate

There will only be one debate and that will only happen if trump is losing bigly. He ll be looking for a small gotcha moments to try and doom biden. That's all he's got.

Hannity is panicking knowing moderator Jake Tapper will not tolerate bs from Trump regarding his responses. Example: "Mr. Trump, how exactly are you going to end the war in Ukraine in one day as you have repeatedly stated, be specific?"

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

As someone who has had a family member and a number of friends' parents suffer with dementia, I want to know WTF this mystery drug is that will magically cure someone from those issues, even if only temporarily.
It is pathetic that these fools are spewing that nonsense, and even more pathetic that nobody called them out for it when they said it.

As someone who has had a family member and a number of friends' parents suffer with dementia, I want to know WTF this mystery drug is that will magically cure someone from those issues, even if only temporarily.
It is pathetic that these fools are spewing that nonsense, and even more pathetic that nobody called them out for it when they said it.
This.
As someone caring for my mother with dementia I would pay large sums to have a "magic" drug that would cure dementia for a few hours.
You can bet Pharma would be marketing the hell out a that drug.
Meeks should be ashamed as a so-called medical professional at this suggestion but as a member of that cult she is beyond shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT