ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Matthew Perry

I assume reports will come out at some point, but drowning in a hot tub screams to me drugs/booze or a cardiac event, which could certainly be possible with his past abuse.
Tmz says he was in full cardiac arrest.

I assume reports will come out at some point, but drowning in a hot tub screams to me drugs/booze or a cardiac event, which could certainly be possible with his past abuse.

I have hypertension. Mine is under control, but most hot tubs or Saunas give you warnings with heart conditions and I dont overdo it. A few minutes is enough.

I went to some hot springs in Montana a few years back. I was only in for 15 minutes. It dehydrated me so bad I got a bad Charles Horse.

Very sad.

I'm saying rosaries for him now.
I Think You Should Leave Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

I'm truly not trying to be a dick. I thought the entire Friends show sucked. I hated dating girls that thought it was awesome. There is not a single person from that show that I ever want to see again. It was screetching chalkboard to me ears. .....But hey I played a long with it if it meant getting laid or a mean BJ back in my glory days.

I don't wish early death on anyone. So whether everyone can speculate how he actually died; it does not matter. I just hope he was at peace when he went.

I'm truly not trying to be a dick. I thought the entire Friends show sucked. I hated dating girls that thought it was awesome. There is not a single person from that show that I ever want to see again. It was screetching chalkboard to me ears. .....But hey I played a long with it if it meant getting laid or a mean BJ back in my glory days.

I don't wish early death on anyone. So whether everyone can speculate how he actually died; it does not matter. I just hope he was at peace when he went.

I thought "Friends" sucked, too.

I sometimes watched because it was in-between "The Simpsons" and "Seinfeld" when I was a kid. :)

Saw him doing an interview earlier this year where he talked about his heart stopping for five minutes while he was undergoing some medical procedure. He was pretty hefty as well so a heart issue would track.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
I also never liked Friends; too silly like all the sitcoms of that era.

But, I did, and still do, sort of have a thing for Jennifer Aniston.

Reactions: auntie_fah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT