ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Mc Gowan’s Twitter account got suspended after tweeting about Ben Affleck...

mplshawkeye21

HR MVP
Apr 17, 2006
The unmasking of all of these lib Hollywood a-hole hypocrites is fun, but sad. Meanwhile Twitter keeps trying to control what we see. The left’s gonna left. Plenty of brainwashed sheep on here to prove it’s working.

The actress Rose McGowan said in an Instagram post overnight that her Twitter account had been temporarily suspended, following a tweet in which she accused the actor Ben Affleck of prior knowledge of Harvey Weinstein’s misconduct, including toward her.

“TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE,” Ms. McGowan wrote on her Instagram page, shortly after midnight Eastern time on Thursday. She included a snapshot of a message from Twitter saying she would only be able to send direct messages from her account unless she deleted tweets that violated Twitter rules.

The screenshot announced a temporary freeze that prevented her from tweeting, retweeting or liking for 12 hours. Unlike a full suspension, this measure leaves her account visible.

The message in the screenshot said that the lock was in effect because Ms. McGowan’s account had “violated the Twitter rules.”

It was not clear which tweets had resulted in the suspension. However, on Tuesday, after Mr. Affleck tweeted that the allegations against Mr. Weinstein “made him sick,” Ms. McGowan called him a liar, saying he had long been aware of what Mr. Weinstein had done.

Ms. McGowan reached a $100,000 settlement with Mr. Weinstein in 1997 following a hotel room incident at the Sundance Film Festival, and in recent days has been vociferous in her support of women who have stepped forward to reveal that the producer had sexually harassed them or worse. She has also attacked Hollywood players who failed to criticize Mr. Weinstein, writing in a tweet “you all knew.”

Twitter declined to comment on the matter, citing privacy and security reasons.

Reactions: hawkbleeder
How is a woman calling out Ben Affleck for allegedly knowing about this beforehand have anything to do with left/right politics?
everything-is-political.jpg

How is a woman calling out Ben Affleck for allegedly knowing about this beforehand have anything to do with left/right politics?
Oh, I don’t know... Weinstein has been one of the largest democratic donors in the last century. Twitter is run by the left. Affleck goes on political tv shows spewing leftist crap shaming Trump for being a womanizer. But hey, it sounds like they’ve got all of you fooled. But you’re not that stupid, are you???

Oh, I don’t know... Weinstein has been one of the largest democratic donors in the last century. Twitter is run by the left. Affleck goes on political tv shows spewing leftist crap shaming Trump for being a womanizer. But hey, it sounds like they’ve got all of you fooled. But you’re not that stupid, are you???

Rose McGowan is a leftist. So the whole thing is leftists calling out other leftists. Doesn't even involve the right.

Stop being a perpetually offended victim. You are claiming victimhood and offense on behalf of the right from a minor feud that doesn't even involve the right.

Hollywood run by hypocrites and perverts.

The Shocking revelation on tonight’s news at 10.

West World’s cast was given a nomination for an award for putting an orgy on film and calling it art. No seriously.

I tried to give a shit about her 12 hour suspension....but I have outrage constipation. Anyone care to recommend a remedy?

The answer is clear, so why are you so weak and stupid?

You should produce your own social media, film and tv industry, music industry, sports leagues and news networks. That way you don't have to embarrass yourself crying about all these terrible groups that are attacking your freedom.

Rose McGowan is a leftist. So the whole thing is leftists calling out other leftists. Doesn't even involve the right.

Stop being a perpetually offended victim. You are claiming victimhood and offense on behalf of the right from a minor feud that doesn't even involve the right.
Ha! I’m far from offended. I just find it hilarious that Twitter went as far as they did to protect “the brand”. The Hollywood left tries to put this squeaky clean facade out there. And it’s dying a slow (but fun to watch) death right now.

What are we fooled about. Weinstein is garbage and so are others who do that type of thing. It has nothing to do with political party. The problem with you is, when something like that happens and the person is republican, you want to deny it and call it fake news. For 99% of the time, when someone does something bad, it's not because of the party they're part of, it's because they're a bad person. As far as a cover up goes, if there is one for Weinstein, that's not a liberal cover up, but rather a Hollywood cover up.

I can't believe how paranoid the Trumpsters have become. All of you have the attitude, if you're not with me, you're my enemy. You really need to try and take a breath and come back to reality.

Ha! I’m far from offended. I just find it hilarious that Twitter went as far as they did to protect “the brand”. The Hollywood left tries to put this squeaky clean facade out there. And it’s dying a slow (but fun to watch) death right now.

Protecting the brand? Like they thought banning somebody for 12 hours would make the whole thing go away?

Reactions: McLovin32

What are we fooled about. Weinstein is garbage and so are others who do that type of thing. It has nothing to do with political party. The problem with you is, when something like that happens and the person is republican, you want to deny it and call it fake news. For 99% of the time, when someone does something bad, it's not because of the party they're part of, it's because they're a bad person. As far as a cover up goes, if there is one for Weinstein, that's not a liberal cover up, but rather a Hollywood cover up.

I can't believe how paranoid the Trumpsters have become. All of you have the attitude, if you're not with me, you're my enemy. You really need to try and take a breath and come back to reality.
Ha! Why don’t you check Eminem’s current eulogizing by the left for the “if you’re not with me, you’re against me” phenomenon. And the hypocrisy of his crap is about as comical as it gets.

Ha! Why don’t you check Eminem’s current eulogizing by the left for the “if you’re not with me, you’re against me” phenomenon. And the hypocrisy of his crap is about as comical as it gets.

And I agree with you on him. I'm not going to defend him or Weinstein. The difference is, I look at the individual and make a decision. You look at their party and make a decision.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh, I don’t know... Weinstein has been one of the largest democratic donors in the last century.
Is this true? I'm thinking I read where he raised 1.4million as a bundler over the years and I have hard time believing that even ranks him in the top 25.

And I agree with you on him. I'm not going to defend him or Weinstein. The difference is, I look at the individual and make a decision. You look at their party and make a decision.
I’m not judging the whole party either. But all the people praising the Eminem video was completely disgusting. Not to mention the crap kimmel’s been spewing that everybody and their dog have been lapping up. Millennials have been getting their news from hollywood and a totally delusional media. And it’s the biggest cancer our society has right now.

If she misses tweeting I would let her do some twerking on me.

That is what we call EOT.

I’m not judging the whole party either. But all the people praising the Eminem video was completely disgusting. Not to mention the crap kimmel’s been spewing that everybody and their dog have been lapping up. Millennials have been getting their news from hollywood and a totally delusional media. And it’s the biggest cancer our society has right now.

If you read your original post, you used the word left and liberal. So the interpretation of your post is, you are judging the whole party. When a single person does something wrong, you should only attack the person and anyone who is defending that person.

As far as Kimmel goes, you might not like him, but he's just giving his opinion. No different than you giving your opinion on this board. There are many opinions on the different news organization. Twitter is about providing someone's opinion. You might think kimmel is spewing crap, and I might think trump is spewing crap. There's plenty of crap coming from both sides.

Kimmel can feel free to chime in about health care but he might want to step back if he wants to discuss how to treat women. After The Man Show he would look a bit hypocritical.

Reactions: goldmom
She got suspended for swearing. She's been dropping a ton of F-bombs on her feed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT