ADVERTISEMENT

Rs are really making idiots of themselves attacking Walz's military service

Who thought republicans wouldn’t attack his service? It’s what they do. Republicans can’t wait to talk shit about a veteran. The Buck stops with the Donald and we know his thoughts on them. They’re suckers and losers. Everyday Americans are turned off by this crap though. Let them talk their stupid shit. It’s all they’ve got.

Vance fvcked a couch. Walz is a deserter. The world we live in is a joke.
You realize that everyone saying Vance f---ed a couch KNOWS it's a meme and a joke and not true, right?

But many (including a majority of the mouthbreathing contingent here on HBOT) actually BELIEVE Walz - the 24-year NG veteran who put in his retirement papers prior to his unit being called up - is a "deserter."

You see the gaping difference there, right?

Imagine serving honorably for 24 years and then having the Rs calling you a deserter because you finally retired. Suckers and losers strikes again.
Imagine the current VP, dem nominee and acting president questioning what Vance has done for this country…that would be a weird thing to do.

You realize that everyone saying Vance f---ed a couch KNOWS it's a meme and a joke and not true, right?

But many (including a majority of the mouthbreathing contingent here on HBOT) actually BELIEVE Walz - the 24-year NG veteran who put in his retirement papers prior to his unit being called up - is a "deserter."

LIG6B2.gif

The Office Thank You GIF

They are desperate and in full panic mode. It's awesome.
^^^^^
It's been a disastrous 2 weeks for the Radical Right.

Momentum is CLEARLY on the side of Dems and the trend is very favorable with the convention approaching.

You ask any independant thinking individual to give their opinion and I bet we'll over 75% would agree.

Imagine serving honorably for 24 years and then having the Rs calling you a deserter because you finally retired. Suckers and losers strikes again.

“You know what really bothers me about Tim Walz as a Marine who served his country in uniform? When the United States Marine Corps — when the United States of America — asked me to go to Iraq to serve my country, I did it. I did what they asked me to do it, and I did it honorably, and I’m very proud of that service,” Vance said.

“When Tim Walz was asked by his country to go to Iraq, you know what he did?” he said. “He dropped out of the Army and allowed his unit to go without him.”

Walz spent two dozen years in the Army National Guard, where he was deployed overseas for a few months on active duty and whose responsibilities also included tornado response and flood fights, according to Minnesota Public Radio. Walz didn’t see combat.

Reactions: Sharky1203
He did serve 24 years and he did retire. But everytime his Unit was to deploy, he strangely became medically unfit to deploy (both times). That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious

Are you saying no one from the left believed Vance had sex with a couch? From the beginning, you all knew it was a joke, right? No one on X believe it either.

And for the final time, on the record. I do not believe Walz was a deserter. It’s BS that the GOP is running with this. The whole Vance/couch thing was idiotic as well. That didn’t stop Walz from using it yesterday and many on the left thinking it was pretty damn funny.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Are you saying no one from the left believed Vance had sex with a couch? well. That didn’t stop Walz from using it yesterday and many on the left thinking it was pretty damn funny.
If they did, they frankly were pretty dim. There is no way in hell anyone would write about humping a couch in their memoir, particularly an aspiring politician.

And, fair or not, it is pretty funny because JD looks like the kind of guy that WOULD f---k a couch!

If they did, they frankly were pretty dim. There is no way in hell anyone would write about humping a couch in their memoir, particularly an aspiring politician.

And, fair or not, it is pretty funny because JD looks like the kind of guy that WOULD f---k a couch!
Many believed the couch story. I think you have a selective memory. I sure wish we had the thread still alive. X exploded with it and there are still receipts there.

Look, I hate Trump. Probably not as much as you do, but I despise the man. I know very little about Vance. I don’t care to get to know him either. If Trump picked him, then I know he’s garbage. However, except for the sarcasm post I made, I’m never going to go after his military service. Ever. I have the utmost respect for all that have served.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Many believed the couch story. I think you have a selective memory. I sure wish we had the thread still alive. X exploded with it and there are still receipts there.

Look, I hate Trump. Probably not as much as you do, but I despise the man. I know very little about Vance. I don’t care to get to know him either. If Trump picked him, then I know he’s garbage. However, except for the sarcasm post I made, I’m never going to go after his military service. Ever. I have the utmost respect for all that have served.
My dad is a Vietnam combat vet, who after his first six months, also did PR like JD Vance did.

Vance's service is admirable. Walz's service is admirable.

Vance has badmouthed and lied about Walz's service. Walz hasn't said a word about Vance's.

Tells you everything you need to know about the character of the two men.

“You know what really bothers me about Tim Walz as a Marine who served his country in uniform? When the United States Marine Corps — when the United States of America — asked me to go to Iraq to serve my country, I did it. I did what they asked me to do it, and I did it honorably, and I’m very proud of that service,” Vance said.

“When Tim Walz was asked by his country to go to Iraq, you know what he did?” he said. “He dropped out of the Army and allowed his unit to go without him.”

Walz spent two dozen years in the Army National Guard, where he was deployed overseas for a few months on active duty and whose responsibilities also included tornado response and flood fights, according to Minnesota Public Radio. Walz didn’t see combat.
Yes, we've all seen your assigned talking points. Congrats on successfully cutting and pasting.

Reactions: Torg

It really is simple. Like if Vance would say Walz didn’t serve the last tour because he retired so he could burn down Minneapolis and someone turns it into a meme, all is well.

Reactions: doughuddl2
This whole Vance vs Walz drama is sad. I kind of find any attack on military service pretty weak as long as the person didn't go AWOL or get released via dishonorable discharge.
Let's face it even on the bottom rung of a pencil pusher that person went through tests, basic training and AT just to do that. You couldn't even pay me to sit at a desk all day.

How can you certify that Vance never f'd a couch? ;)

Indeed, attacking Walz's military service is incredibly dumb. Hypocrisy has no bounds with this MAGA crowd. Obviously they've forgotten that their boy Donald Trump infamously avoided the draft (and Vietnam) in the 60's with his bogus "bone spurs" medical discharge.

Indeed, attacking Walz's military service is incredibly dumb. Hypocrisy has no bounds with this MAGA crowd. Obviously they've forgotten that their boy Donald Trump infamously avoided the draft (and Vietnam) in the 60's with his bogus "bone spurs" medical discharge.

But his bone spurs magically disappeared over the years.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT