ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of October Start

Why October 10?

Check this out & Watch:

It all makes too much sense not to start Oct. 10. Doesn't mean they won't. Lots of fear and hate in the world right now, so it's impossible to tell how anyone will react to the daily changes. But as of now, it seem ridiculous not to try.

Despite the shady source, it looks like the October thing is real and will happen:

Reactions: ajdl

Your Sir Boat guy isn’t letting go. We will see if he’s full of it tomorrow.

My daughter and her 4 roommates are juniors at Iowa. They all have had COVID Recently. All are reporting very mild symptoms, gone totally in 3-5 days.
I have one daughter at Indiana and one at Bama. Both came home last week and Indiana one tested positive for Covid on Monday. Had low grade fever. She is doing much better - fever is gone but is tired and sleeping a lot.

If he is right these other journalists saying no should just quit their damn jobs. And if he is wrong he is toast.
Before KW made his announcement that this is over. Yaught guy was saying there playing. Guy already lost credibility.

If he is right these other journalists saying no should just quit their damn jobs. And if he is wrong he is toast.
If he's wrong, he will say there was some last minute political deal and it all fell through. But he will lose a ton of followers. But he's gotten his 5 minutes I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT