ADVERTISEMENT

Rumorville

It’s like Eddie said to Clark in Christmas Vacation, “Brian Ferentz is the gift that keeps on giving the entire year.”

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I’d go where the $ is too! Any of you saying otherwise are completely FOS!

If indeed true, it might be that he sees there will be no basic change in the offense under KF. Seems Proctor got interested in returning to Iowa when Brian was out the door and KF was "looking" for a new OC. Lester has been here long enough for news to be leaking out or showing up thru coach/athlete channels that the Captain stills rules the offense and isn't going to throw Brian under the bus or the baby out w/ the bath water. Idk, but truly interesting.
You’re blaming Ferentz for this? If so you might want to check your own character.

I kinda wondered why he'd returned given that the oline has been a dumpster fire and the guy leading that dumpster fire, whom he'd already spurned once before was still in place.
If true, he will never know what it's like to be a Hawkeye at Kinnick on gameday. Bama laughing their ass off.

Dang! In Saban’s interview after retirement he mentioned it’s a whole different world and his wifey commented as well about the parents (moms) saying “it’s all about the money and playing time”
Then he transferred out after a bad game. Now he transfers again!? Getting mo money again?
I’m thinking he’s a bad seed and don’t let the door hit you in the backside.

You can't just quit him can you. It ain't about Brian. It is about Proctor and his momma.
You can see the depths he’s taken this offense to. And where it’s still at. Proctor probably got an up close look and said, “See ya.” We can’t shake Brian!

Iowa faculty should just flunk him for every Spring class. Make Proctor Alabama at least go through the motions of having someone take enough classes for him to be eligible this Fall.
LOL. The Bama admissions office will "fix" that for him. He probably dropped all his classes, so probably not even considered to have enrolled any more.

Reactions: amahawk
KID has no character or work ethic. Good riddance !
Pick Bama over Iowa, no problem. Everybody has to make their own choice.

PIck Bama, leave Bama, commit to Iowa, Leave Iowa weeks later to go back to Bama... kid deserves to be trashed.

That said, somebody in Iowa City is asleep at the wheel to let this happen. Don't want to hear any "well, we lost Proctor" excuses when the offense sucks again this Fall.

Bull. You don't think there are a bunch of Iowa players on defense that could go get more money elsewhere?
I didn’t say anything about the other players, I said I would go where the $ is, and I don’t fault any player that does. He never even played a down for us, so get over it, and move on!

I appreciate the loyalty, but that’s not the norm anymore.

Reactions: PNWHawk
Somebody’s helping with his decisions and I’ve got a feeling that commitment isn’t a priority. It will be interesting to see how that works in the NFL if that comes to pass.

Reactions: Moral
Collegiate sports are no more just a bunch of greedy money-grabbing Aholes.

Remember Hunter Dickinson? He wasn't happy with what he was getting paid at Michigan and entered the transfer portal. He chose Kansas over Kentucky because Kansas offered a better guaranteed deal.

Kentucky now plans to be the top NIL destination in College Basketball.

• Angry
Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT