ADVERTISEMENT

Rumorville

Seriously bro? Not even funny

Seriously? 😳 there’s time for making jokes this isn’t one of them bro

Season 3 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

A

Agree - not one person is going to make an oline - however this would be a SOB if true … I am hoping this shit is all BS … but what he did on signing day still stings when he flopped to Bama
The impact of 1 player though like The Bomb.

Can someone provide detail on the rumor? TIA

I'll reserve any kind of judgement until something actually happens. Just because it's a rumor, doesn't mean it's real. But if he really does it again, that would be one of the most disgusting things a player could do.

Also if that were to happen, he should lose a year of eligibility. Not saying it will, though.

Both Dochterman and Eickholt are reporting it. Sounds like he's gone.

What a worthless coward.
Disappointing but let’s not call a college kid names. I’m frustrated too but we have no idea what his reasons are. He could be disappointed with the OC hire, he could actually miss Alabama or friends he made there. Maybe he’s getting a bigger bag of cash. None of us have any idea. Hope he figures out what he needs

Disappointing but let’s not call a college kid names. I’m frustrated too but we have no idea what his reasons are. He could be disappointed with the OC hire, he could actually miss Alabama or friends he made there. Maybe he’s getting a bigger bag of cash. None of us have any idea. Hope he figures out what he needs
I will most certainly call a legal adult who is close to being a millionaire who has not once, but twice, burned us, a name. If this is all true, the kid is a worthless coward.

I feel like this was an acceptable comment the first time he committed to playing here, then bailed. I kind of feel like he's fair game the second time.

Dude took money from the Swarm Collective, was in dealership commercials. Then leaves? Ya you can eff off with this.

dammit put up a fight lester and barnett. it should not be this difficult to keep proctor here at this point.

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT