ADVERTISEMENT

Russia Invades Lithuania...

Optimistic that IT recovers on day two across the board.

Russia would stall and then be smited in place with precision weapons.

It wouldn’t be a few days to reposition our Air Force for the job, but we would, and in a few weeks I don’t think there’d be anything from Russia still alive in Lithuania.

I turned it off after the Russian propaganda about Russia feeling ‘utterly betrayed by the US and NATO’

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
Russia in its current “state” doesn’t want any part of that. They would get smoked basically immediately.
If he can’t win, then to that dipshiat, no one wins.
wargames-nuclear-war-gif.gif

Reactions: dgordo
Optimistic that IT recovers on day two across the board.

Russia would stall and then be smited in place with precision weapons.

It wouldn’t be a few days to reposition our Air Force for the job, but we would, and in a few weeks I don’t think there’d be anything from Russia still alive in Lithuania.
Those parallel my thoughts.

I think it's interesting that we and the video don't think Russia could succeed and don't think nukes would come into play (fortunately).

But if that's true, why is one of the most frequent talking points used to rally support against Russia the "fact" that Russia won't stop with Ukraine.

Do my niece just got her Lithuanian dual citizenship so she could work in Ireland. I hope she gets conscripted.

Thank you for your in-depth military experience and expertise 😂

I don't think it takes a great deal of military expertise to conclude that a Russia that has experienced so many losses and gotten into a stalemate with Ukraine is gonna get it's ass kicked in terms of conventional warefare if it picks a fight with NATO.

Although any direct conflict with NATO would probably lead to a nuclear exchange.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT