ADVERTISEMENT

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Died from Cancer at 87. Sorry, Mitch, but Whoever Wins in November MUST Nominate her Replacement

The talking head on MSNBC took a big gulp of wine when she heard the news that Mitch just promised to vote on Trump’s nominee

The MAGAs must be giddy. You’re owning the libs big time.

I thought that was 2016. Either way, the hypocrisy of Mitch and company will no doubt reach new heights. They should do the right thing and let it ride until next January.

Sadly, I doubt they do
He just announced he wouldn't. Jan...this is why I am the way I am. I despise Republicans. Those in power and the MAGAS who follow them. They are EVIL. Hypocritical and only care about power and pushing their agenda. Mitch McConnell is effing up this country for a couple of generations. This is bad. We can't move forward as a nation with McConnell having this much power.

This just makes me sick. Again, I have voted for Republicans many times. I just can't see myself doing this again. McConnell and his Republican congress make me sick. Admittedly, I am numb right now....and pissed off.

I predict Collins, Murkowski and Romney would not vote to confirm a rushed nomination. Just would need one more, right?

Murkowski just said she won't vote. This may be as good as drinking a pepsi but haven't been through whole thread.

He just announced he wouldn't. Jan...this is why I am the way I am. I despise Republicans. Those in power and the MAGAS who follow them. They are EVIL. Hypocritical and only care about power and pushing their agenda. Mitch McConnell is effing up this country for a couple of generations. This is bad. We can't move forward as a nation with McConnell having this much power.

This just makes me sick. Again, I have voted for Republicans many times. I just can't see myself doing this again. McConnell and his Republican congress make me sick. Admittedly, I am numb right now....and pissed off.

We also can't move forward as a nation when we continue to paint with a wide brush

In the mean time, Dems are now allowed to ballot harvest and count votes past the election. So yes, they should nominate and seat one before the election. F the Dems. They play dirty ALL. THE. TIME. Time to step it up on the Republican side.

You mean like the gerrymandering cons?

Like most of you, all this year I have seen posts on Facebook, Twitter, and here, hoping and praying that Ruth hangs on until January.

It is sad that the Supreme Court has turned so political. It should not lean one way or the other. However, we all know that right now (no pun intended) it leans 5-4, Conservative.

Personally, I don't like abortion but I think it should be allowed; it's the woman's body and it's her choice and it's been the law of the land for decades. Leave it be.

Moderates like me should be on the freakin' Supreme Court. ;)

Reactions: Torg
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT