ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Seacrest is now being investigated for sexual harassment.

Well, I guess this means there's going to be a whole lot of vacancies in the entertainment industry. Interesting way to create jobs for people.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Roseanne barr is hinting about some big pedo bombshell in hollyweird. it's getting to the point now of saturation, where we cannot possibly follow all of this stuff . maybe that was the plan.

Reactions: jimmy310
This. Money hungry people + Money hungry lawyers equals a lot of B.S, minimizing the ones that are truthful.
This is one of my reservations about so many claims coming out at once, and the #metoo movement. There are a lot of damaged people out there, and one charge can be hard to defend. Or, to even realistically claim. It minimizes from the people who have numerous credible accusers, or the President of the United States who bragged to Billy Bush, Howard Stern, and anyone who would listen about groping women.

Reactions: strummingram
This is one of my reservations about so many claims coming out at once, and the #metoo movement. There are a lot of damaged people out there, and one charge can be hard to defend. Or, to even realistically claim. It minimizes from the people who have numerous credible accusers, or the President of the United States who bragged to Billy Bush, Howard Stern, and anyone who would listen about groping women.
no, the prez said he could grope. not proven that he did grope. he says a lot of crap, as you well know by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT