ADVERTISEMENT

Sandy Hook Parents Try to Settle With Alex Jones?

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

I don't think Jones has $85 million to pay them either, but this is a rather interesting move on their part.. thoughts on this? Was the billion plus dollar award just to Shane Jones further in the media head lines? What is the appeal to Alex Jones anyways? Guy seems like a bit of a nut and his personality is a turn off to me, even if he was right about them turning the frogs gay.

I don't think Jones has $85 million to pay them either, but this is a rather interesting move on their part.. thoughts on this? Was the billion plus dollar award just to Shane Jones further in the media head lines? What is the appeal to Alex Jones anyways? Guy seems like a bit of a nut and his personality is a turn off to me, even if he was right about them turning the frogs gay.

Alex Jones sold most of his businesses to his family for pennies on the dollar and then cried he couldn't pay what he owed. The guy made MILLIONS off fake news about those families and when the time comes to pay the piper, he does the most chickenshit thing you could do. Guy is a scumbag and I've believed that ever since @ottumwan in tx started blathering his shit here.

Love the autocorrect of Shane Jones too! LOL!

Reactions: h-hawk
pepsi GIF

Reactions: cigaretteman
Alex Jones sold most of his businesses to his family for pennies on the dollar and then cried he couldn't pay what he owed. The guy made MILLIONS off fake news about those families and when the time comes to pay the piper, he does the most chickenshit thing you could do. Guy is a scumbag and I've believed that ever since @ottumwan in tx started blathering his shit here.

Love the autocorrect of Shane Jones too! LOL!
Haha the auto correct is pretty funny and thus will be left as is. My understanding is that his net worth was "only" a couple million dollars after expenses (lots of focus on how much info wars brought in vs how much it cost to operate). I'm still a little confused as to why people would give the man money to listen to him speak though.

His situation reminds me of O.J. Simpson’s, in that he owes a shitload of money that he’ll probably never pay back. But, at least Jones doesn’t have an untouchable pension to fall back on like Simpson. His ruination is complete. And rightfully so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT