ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS striking down Roe v Wade?

All states have many weeks before abortion is illegal.

Actual access within a particular state is a different story.
The only reason a state hasn’t passed an outright ban on abortion is because up until now, it would have been blatantly unconstitutional and would have had zero chance of withstanding judicial scrutiny.

The floodgates are open now. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you don’t think we will have a number of states passing outright bans on abortion within the next couple years. Hell, I bet a number of states will have legislation drafted ready to pass into law the second Roe is officially struck down.

In many cases, you might get a positive from an at-home test as early as 10 days after conception.

Might? You might get a positive as early as 10 days AFTER CONCEPTION? So if you aren’t one of the people who *might* get a positive that early then tough luck? Look into how pregnancy is calculated. How far along is a woman who is 10 days after conception?

(hint: day 1 is the first day of her last period. Conception takes place often between weeks 2-3 though sometimes later. And what about people who don’t have regular menstruation? They wouldn’t even know when to begin counting.)

Might? You might get a positive as early as 10 days AFTER CONCEPTION? So if you aren’t one of the people who *might* get a positive that early then tough luck? Look into how pregnancy is calculated. How far along is a woman who is 10 days after conception?

You'll definitely get a positive test within four weeks.

You sure? Four weeks from when? What if you only get your period once every six months?

Four weeks from the time a man spewed his seed into you.

Again, it's not hard.

It's not like COVID. You're only going to get pregnant if you're banging a guy. You don't get it from door handles or menus.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Hawk D-Port
1. I’m 50% to calling bullshit on this.
2. Whoever leaked (if anyone) will be out of a legal job. Permanently.
3. For all of the gloom and doom, I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again. Pro abortion side will win more than they lose in state legislatures in the medium to long term.

Next up: Abortion Pill black market.

The number of abortions performed in American clinics was lower in 2017 than in any year since abortion became legal nationwide in 1973, new data showed this week. But that does not count a growing number of women who are managing their abortions themselves, without going to a medical office — often by buying pills illicitly.

These “invisible” abortions are hard to measure, so it’s unclear how much higher the true abortion rate is. But researchers say self-managed abortions have risen as abortion has become more restricted in certain states, and as more people have learned that effective pills can be ordered online or purchased across the border.

“This is happening,” said Jill E. Adams, executive director of If/When/How: Lawyering for Reproductive Justice, which provides legal assistance to women seeking abortions. “This is an irreversible part of abortion care here in the United States.”

The black market for abortion pills has changed the landscape for those lacking easy access to an abortion clinic or preferring to have an abortion in private. The pills are harder to regulate than in-clinic abortions; they can be easily hidden and shipped, and women can take them at home and appear to have had a spontaneous miscarriage.
Walgreens sells plan B for like 5 bucks... if people are seeking out a black market for them they're idiots.

Walgreens sells plan B for like 5 bucks... if people are seeking out a black market for them their idiots.

giphy.gif

It amazes me how hard people fight for the right to kill human fetuses. At our absolute weakest point we were all human fetuses. We deserved to be protected as do fetuses now. How people think they have the moral high ground and support killing innocent human life is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT