ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service closes White House cocaine probe without suspect

Tourists don't have access to the location that they found the blow
The cocaine was found on the ground floor of the West Wing near where visitors taking staff-led tours are instructed to leave their cellphones, The Washington Post previously reported. The large number of outsiders visiting the White House on these tours created a major challenge for investigators, according to people familiar with the process.

You never fail:

"Members told reporters the Secret Service informed them they narrowed down the list of suspects to 500 people during the weekend that cocaine was found and said that group included a mix of staffers and visitors who were on a tour. West Wing tours are invitation only.

Members said they were told there are 182 lockers on the wall where visitors are typically told to store their electronics and cell phones. They said they were told the cocaine was found in locker 50."
Were there any strippers in locker 50?

Its embarrassing to the extent I assumed the white house had so much security, they can have an infrared camera of a fart from 2 years ago, on demand.

I guess its just not like the movies!
This is an institution that has had multiple members resigned in disgrace or fired for substance abuse issues on the job, allowed a man to scale the barrier fence and walk around the ground floor with a knife, allowed another man to jump the fence and run around the ground, and who could forget... allowed Ronald Reagan to be shot in the chest.

They are far from infallible.

Going topless, coke, weed, intern BJs...just another day at a Dem led Whitehouse.

Cue the circus music.

Pretty sure these all occurred at the White House as well.

personwomanman-person.gif

kimberly-guilfoyle-the-best-is-yet-to-come.gif

source.gif

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

🤡

JFC, there have been drugs in the WH as long as there has been a WH.

Probably some young staffer working 20 hours a week dropped it. Nothing new.
That was my impression. Some overworked intern, aide, usher, steward, maid, etc was probably a nervous wreck since this was reported.

The cocaine was found on the ground floor of the West Wing near where visitors taking staff-led tours are instructed to leave their cellphones, The Washington Post previously reported. The large number of outsiders visiting the White House on these tours created a major challenge for investigators, according to people familiar with the process.

So I wonder what the big guy and his twisted son were doing there? Taking a tour?!?

It’s complete crap that this is getting swept under the rug and the SS claims they don’t know who‘s coke it was. That being said, who gives a shit about a bag of coke? I don’t care who was in the White House, including Trump. This is a nothing burger.

It’s complete crap that this is getting swept under the rug and the SS claims they don’t know who‘s coke it was. That being said, who gives a shit about a bag of coke? I don’t care who was in the White House, including Trump. This is a nothing burger.

Simon Conway on WHO, who is in my opinion very unlikable, just made the point that if this was a bag of anthrax, they wouldn't close the case down in such short order.

He's right...

This is a good litmus test for identifying people susceptible to conspiratorial thinking. People think there has to be an elaborate explanation because of the context when a perfectly simple one plausible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT