ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service closes White House cocaine probe without suspect

So the investigation is now closed meaning the footage from the cameras can be subject to foia and if that is restricted Congress can get footage. Nothing to hide.

Sugar isn’t illegal to possess and bring to the most secure building in the United States of America.
The White House is not the most secure building in America. Particularly an area that allows tourists.

Thank you for acknowledging that what the actual finding is likely would impact the investigation.

This White House is a freaking disaster zone.
There was a racist poster with a handle of Hawkeye_311 and pretended that he was that much of
So if the white powder was anthrax the Secret Service would just have no idea where it came from or how to track it down?

Seems like they were told to stop looking to help kill the story.
that northern poster beat you to regurgitating the FoxNews false equivalency…Hawkeye_311

I'm sure this type of thing has happened numerous times in the past with the Secret Service addressing the issue quietly behind the scenes,.. This just looks particularly clumsy now with the media involvement..

Reactions: TennNole17
Even more telling, I think this event tends to support the idea that the administration is beginning to lose control of it's own narrative,.. A year ago, I seriously doubt this story gets outside the White House.

Even more telling, I think this event tends to support the idea that the administration is beginning to lose control of it's own narrative,.. A year ago, I seriously doubt this story gets outside the White House.
Not if the hazmat team gets called out

The same thing it proves every time they drug test government employees. An added bonus in this case would be to narrow the search of potential offenders.

All testing would do is identify employees using drugs,.. It won't identify employees dumb enough to leave their drugs laying around at work...

Reactions: Funky Bunch
The same thing it proves every time they drug test government employees. An added bonus in this case would be to narrow the search of potential offenders.

They are either in a job where they are drug tested or not drug tested. This incident wouldn't cause anyone to be tested because you can't link a drug test with the cocaine that was found. And cocaine lasts in your system for 3 days so there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT