ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service closes White House cocaine probe without suspect

FFS

FROM THE LINKED ARTICLE

Per the Secret Service Uniformed Division, small amounts of marijuana were found on two occasions in 2022 (June and September), at a check point,” the rep said in a statement. “No one was arrested in these incidents because the weight of the marijuana confiscated did not meet the legal threshold for federal charges or DC misdemeanor criminal charges as the District of Columbia had decriminalized possession.

Simon Conway on WHO, who is in my opinion very unlikable, just made the point that if this was a bag of anthrax, they wouldn't close the case down in such short order.

He's right...
Hot take! Authorities would put more effort into figuring out who placed a substance in the White House that is used for the sole purpose of killing innocent people as opposed to finding out who left their blow behind.

What if they found a nuclear bomb in the White House? Think they'd put more time investigating that one, too?

This is a good litmus test for identifying people susceptible to conspiratorial thinking. People think there has to be an elaborate explanation because of the context when a perfectly simple one plausible.
Ummm…if this had happened during the Trump years R’s and D’s would reverse roles on this….obviously.

So it’s more about someone’s politics than conspiracy theories IMO.

Ummm…if this had happened during the Trump years R’s and D’s would reverse roles on this….obviously.

I wouldn’t be dumb enough to think that Don Jr. would put his coke in the lockers where the West Wing visitors stow their possessions…… either on purpose or accidentally…. Under any circumstances.

I would probably assume that it came from some moron off the street.

I wouldn’t be dumb enough to think that Don Jr. would put his coke in the lockers where the West Wing visitors stow their possessions…… either on purpose or accidentally…. Under any circumstances.

Ok

Of course they did. We all know that the big guy was behind this. If there were any witnesses, they would have mysteriously disappeared by now.
Probably had Hillary take care of it. She's an Ace at wet work.

I don’t think that’s accurate and there is nothing to compare so it’s easy to make up a whataboutism.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
Simon Conway on WHO, who is in my opinion very unlikable, just made the point that if this was a bag of anthrax, they wouldn't close the case down in such short order.

He's right...
Wow, deep.

And if they found a real gun instead of a toy gun they’d do a deeper investigation too.

Riveting insight 😂

Wait, you actually think a regular drug user can’t stash their shit surreptiously? 😂😂😂

How naive are you?
No. I think an area that’s “swept every day” in view of what have to be incredibly clear cameras and security has a limited amount of people in that exact area who it could have been limited to and figured out by a third grader and shared with us if they indeed wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
You never fail:

"Members told reporters the Secret Service informed them they narrowed down the list of suspects to 500 people during the weekend that cocaine was found and said that group included a mix of staffers and visitors who were on a tour. West Wing tours are invitation only.

Members said they were told there are 182 lockers on the wall where visitors are typically told to store their electronics and cell phones. They said they were told the cocaine was found in locker 50."
Uh Huh Sure GIF

FFS

FROM THE LINKED ARTICLE

Per the Secret Service Uniformed Division, small amounts of marijuana were found on two occasions in 2022 (June and September), at a check point,” the rep said in a statement. “No one was arrested in these incidents because the weight of the marijuana confiscated did not meet the legal threshold for federal charges or DC misdemeanor criminal charges as the District of Columbia had decriminalized possession.
Did the amount of cocaine meet the legal threshold for federal charges?

Yep, so they knew exactly what locker it was and still can't figure it out? If only there was cameras or the ability to fingerprint. Maybe the secret service should take a look into it
You remind me of Officer Slater from Superbad.

Reactions: torbee

Yeah, a hard core coke head like Don Jr. would never lose track of a bag of blow. If he found himself in danger of being discovered with it he'd just suck it up his nose. Evidence gone.

This is just stupid on the White House. We all know who it was, if they would just come out and admit it, it would be the end of it at least for me. I am sure this isn't the first time drugs have been in the White House. But to go out there and say that you don't know who did it in one of the most secure and monitored places in the world, with state of the art crime fighting capabilities is just dumb. They think we are stupid and that is unfortunately going to play into the MAGA crowd (maybe this was intentional). If they truly can't figure it out then somebody needs to fired and an RCA needs to be done to protect the President now and in the future

This is just stupid on the White House. We all know who it was, if they would just come out and admit it, it would be the end of it at least for me. I am sure this isn't the first time drugs have been in the White House. But to go out there and say that you don't know who did it in one of the most secure and monitored places in the world, with state of the art crime fighting capabilities is just dumb. They think we are stupid and that is unfortunately going to play into the MAGA crowd (maybe this was intentional). If they truly can't figure it out then somebody needs to fired and an RCA needs to be done to protect the President now and in the future
Sure. Nut job.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT