ADVERTISEMENT

Selection show needs to go away

hawkedoff

HR Legend
Jul 25, 2013
Has corrupted the entire process and leads to what we just saw with FSU being left out

Not to mention we still have zero announcements of other bowl games because these assholes run their douchebag mouths for hours

Liberty in the Fiesta Bowl. Ranked #23.

Absolute joke. Here's another stupid ratings kick they get in on. Complete garbage.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Has corrupted the entire process and leads to what we just saw with FSU being left out

Not to mention we still have zero announcements of other bowl games because these assholes run their douchebag mouths for hours
They could do it all.....the playoffs and bowl matchups...in a half hour. Nobody wants to listen to them blather on saying the same things about the same few teams over and over and over.

If Iowa had somehow pulled off a miracle, I wonder what would have happened.

I’m guessing they would have taken Georgia, and still left out FSU. (Along with Michigan and tOSU).

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Reactions: dadster
I quit watching ESPN a couple years ago. Their bias will choke you and make you sick to your stomach. The 2 calling the sec game were disgusting, if I was Sabin I would never acknowledge them. Hell is getting cold, I would rather listen to Dolph.

I quit watching ESPN a couple years ago. Their bias will choke you and make you sick to your stomach. The 2 calling the sec game were disgusting, if I was Sabin I would never acknowledge them. Hell is getting cold, I would rather listen to Dolph.
Yep, only watch that bias station when the Hawks are on. I don’t miss it one bit.
FSU got hosed, but you can’t leave out the mighty SEC, because, it just means more $, to them. Lol. Can’t wait for next year when esecspin tries convincing people that there should be 4,5,6 SEC teams in the playoffs.

Reactions: hawkedoff
They could do it all.....the playoffs and bowl matchups...in a half hour. Nobody wants to listen to them blather on saying the same things about the same few teams over and over and over.
But it is their network and the holier than thou ES(ec)PN network.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT