ADVERTISEMENT

Selfish or sharing

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Seems we have plenty of wealthy people on here, do you find yourself being selfish with your money or do you like to share the wealth.
I ask because I know someone who lives very comfortably and has no probably going on family trips every time the kids have a break from school. That means spring break, winter break and summer break.
These aren’t short trips either, these are often week long trips and I’d say at least one a year is out of the country.

also know this person has a family member that has a few medical bills they could use some help paying and gets no help from the sibling.

What would all you rich Go Iowa Awesome peeps do? Would you help out a family member with medical bills or spend lots of money vacationing and spoiling your family instead.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Seems we have plenty of wealthy people on here, do you find yourself being selfish with your money or do you like to share the wealth.
I ask because I know someone who lives very comfortably and has no probably going on family trips every time the kids have a break from school. That means spring break, winter break and summer break.
These aren’t short trips either, these are often week long trips and I’d say at least one a year is out of the country.

also know this person has a family member that has a few medical bills they could use some help paying and gets no help from the sibling.

What would all you rich Go Iowa Awesome peeps do? Would you help out a family member with medical bills or spend lots of money vacationing and spoiling your family instead.
In my family, I’m the traveler and my dad has all the bills. He also has horrible money management skills and couldn’t save a penny of his life depended on it. I won’t give him a dime. My sister has had struggles and borrowed money which is always promptly repaid. I’d give her money in a heartbeat. So it depends.

I’m too busy counting it
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT