ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?

You're missing a really good one. Him thinking that exercise is bad for you because the body is like a battery. It has finite energy, and exercising uses up that energy quicker, so you die younger.

While I fully agree he is a world class dum-dum, this was a belief in the early 1900s. But him STILL believing it, post science and thought evolution, supports everything that @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo posted about actively fighting continued education and learning as a lifelong goal.

You're missing a really good one. Him thinking that exercise is bad for you because the body is like a battery. It has finite energy, and exercising uses up that energy quicker, so you die younger.
I forgot about that one! It is incredibly weird and dumb for sure. He creates energy every time he eats a Big Mac.

Reactions: McLovin32
  • Magnets don’t work in water
  • Stares at the sun
  • Wanted to disinfect/bleach covid inside human bodies
  • Thinks he could negotiate a truce between Ukraine/Russia in a day
  • Though the civil war could have been negotiated away in sdvance
  • Doesn’t know the constitution
  • Was called some synonym of “stupid” by several direct reports who were otherwise conservative loyalists
He is an absolute f*cking moron which just about anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see. He is dangerous and has a cunning instinct, but intellectually he is a f*cking moron.
You forgot that windmills cause cancer.

You may be right, but you said a LOT of words and only used one fact to support your point (he claimed magnets don't work in water). Otherwise you cited his opinions. How does that prove that he and anyone who supports him is "stupifyingly stupid."

I really hate it when I have to defend that guy, but so much of the argument against him is simply "He's bad." It's pretty rare anyone actually attacks his positions. Fortunately for Ds the personal attacks will be enough to win in November.
That's because he HAS NO policy positions, just stupid, mean and often criminal statements and actions.

Bring it up with Hur, Sharky. In order for criminal charges to stick when it comes to classified material, you have to prove willful intent. It’s not enough just to have the documents: otherwise we would be having a discussion about why Pence isn’t charged.

It’s clear you think Biden is that much worse than Trump for whatever reason. So, you continue to do you: rage at the clouds and throw your vote to Trump. I don’t give a shit.
He did address it and said no jury would convict because (basically) the jury would feel sorry for Biden and his mental issues.

He did address it and said no jury would convict because (basically) the jury would feel sorry for Biden and his mental issues.

The mental issues that don’t exist.

Gotcha.

You’re making the “mental issues” and “memory lapses” the focus, vs the need to prove willful retention of the documents to a jury. And that’s on purpose. That’s what Hur wants you to focus on since he knew he couldn’t get a conviction on willful intent.

You’re the one that’s been duped.

Last edited:
The mental issues that don’t exist.

Gotcha.

You’re making the “mental issues” and “memory lapses” the focus, vs the need to prove willful retention of the documents to a jury. And that’s on purpose. That’s what Hur wants you to focus on since he knew he couldn’t get a conviction on willful intent.

You’re the one that’s been duped.
WTF do you mean "Gotcha". Anyone that doesn't have their head up the DNC's ass, can clearly see and hear the man has issues. The polls show this.

WTF do you mean "Gotcha". Anyone that doesn't have their head up the DNC's ass, can clearly see and hear the man has issues. The polls show this.

Ah. So polling is reality now? I’ve heard that from someone before.

I’ll give you credit that at least your guy owns up to knowing the difference between a lion and a giraffe.

Anyway: hilarious that a feeble and doddering vegetable has successfully run a multi-million dollar crime syndicate, passed monumental legislation, and run circles around two House Speakers and numerous House committees.

I have to wonder why the mainstream media isn’t discussing Trump’s extraordinary stupidity.

The media continues to discuss Trump’s criminal indictments, and is — finally! — noticing that Trump is becoming less and less coherent. But why isn’t it reporting on something almost every lawmaker and journalist in official Washington knows — that Trump is remarkably stupid?
I don’t mean just run-of-the-mill stupid. I mean extraordinarily, off-the-charts, stupifyingly stupid.
After all, he recently claimed that magnets don’t work in water, that the Civil War was unnecessary because it should have been “negotiated,” and that no one would know who Lincoln was if he hadn’t gone to war.
Still don’t believe Trump is stupid?

Here is where our resident MAGAs fall.

Okay, but what about Mayer and Salovey’s second aspect of emotional intelligence — influencing the emotions of others?

This is where Trump’s brain outperforms the brains of ordinary mortals. He knows how to manipulate people. He has an uncanny ability to discover their emotional vulnerabilities — their fears, anxieties, prejudices, and darkest desires — and use them for his own purposes.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/signs-sociopath

Ah. So polling is reality now? I’ve heard that from someone before.

I’ll give you credit that at least your guy owns up to knowing the difference between a lion and a giraffe.

Anyway: hilarious that a feeble and doddering vegetable has successfully run a multi-million dollar crime syndicate, passed monumental legislation, and run circles around two House Speakers and numerous House committees.
Who's my guy?

Polling is a reflection of how people are thinking. Nice try in trying to change the narrative by re-wording something.

He's not in charge of anything. His handlers and special interest groupies are. If they don't like something, then they just do an executive order.

Who's my guy?

Polling is a reflection of how people are thinking. Nice try in trying to change the narrative by re-wording something.

He's not in charge of anything. His handlers and special interest groupies are. If they don't like something, then they just do an executive order.

Oh. So a feeble and doddering old geezer hires a competent executive branch around him, Sharky? They actually get shit done?

I mean the direct contrast is allowing your guy (yes: your guy) another crack at running the show when everybody he hired:
  1. was incompetent or disloyal
  2. used their office and titles for personal gain
  3. ended up being charged and convicted of a felony
Or all of the above.

I guess I’ll vote for the doddering old geezer.

Oh. So a feeble and doddering old geezer hires a competent executive branch around him, Sharky? They actually get shit done?

I mean the direct contrast is allowing your guy (yes: your guy) another crack at running the show when everybody he hired:
Or all of the above.

And non-rapist

Or all of the above.

Isn't that what Hitler did? The office is for "A President" not a group of people.

Or all of the above.

Again, who's my guy?

Isn't that what Hitler did? The office is for "A President" not a group of people.

So you’ve not heard of the Executive Branch of government? Like ever?

Are you Tommy Tuberville? If you are, it was a dick move to leave those recruits at the restaurant when you took the job offer from Cincy.

Your middle-of-the-road and “aww shucks” defense is tired. You want to come across as Joe Independent, but you kinda come across as a moran.

The definition of common sense:
sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts

I know many people and have relatives in the Orange Turd camp and are Fox News devotees. Some of these people are smart - some with advanced degrees. How can this be?

You can't associate politics with intelligence or education, sort of. It boils down to common sense. People can be persuaded or manipulated regardless of schooling and societal status. Judgement based on perception requires the ability to analyze and sort facts, which requires solid application of judgment in the first place.

So, minus the critical component of the formula up front, the explanation for the masses of the informed/misinformed is easy. Justification for those is easy. It's easy to be uninformed - you may not even know you are, or you can pretend to not know. What's the term for that? Sort of.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You may be right, but you said a LOT of words and only used one fact to support your point (he claimed magnets don't work in water). Otherwise you cited his opinions. How does that prove that he and anyone who supports him is "stupifyingly stupid."

I really hate it when I have to defend that guy, but so much of the argument against him is simply "He's bad." It's pretty rare anyone actually attacks his positions. Fortunately for Ds the personal attacks will be enough to win in November.
Does Trump have any positions outside of brown people are bad and let's make Trump rich?

Speaking with my young nephew yesterday.......He knew what language they speak in Brazil. He knew the name of U.S.'s best fighter plane in WW2; etc. I guarantee Trump could not answer either correctly.

Reactions: BrianNole777
6364898-6404681-image-a-32_1542605801577.jpg

So you’ve not heard of the Executive Branch of government? Like ever?

Are you Tommy Tuberville? If you are, it was a dick move to leave those recruits at the restaurant when you took the job offer from Cincy.

Your middle-of-the-road and “aww shucks” defense is tired. You want to come across as Joe Independent, but you kinda come across as a moran.
A President has advisors not the other way around.

BTW, is the Executive Branch is the court systems, not the advisors/cabinet offices.

Wait, you an actually think presidents make all decisions with zero input from their staff. Holy shit you’re dumber than I thought.
Don't twist crap around. I am saying exactly what you said to that other twit.

No surprise, Trump is dumber than a bag of rocks! Pathetically though, he seems to get by with it. A couple of his recent proclamations - " I can end the Ukraine war in 24 hours"; "the cure for inflation - drill baby drill". And don't forget what his one-nighter with Stormy Daniels cost him - an incredible $130K in hush money plus his legal fees! Who would pay $130K for a one-nighter - only an idiot like Trump!

No surprise, Trump is dumber than a bag of rocks! Pathetically though, he seems to get by with it. A couple of his recent proclamations - " I can end the Ukraine war in 24 hours"; "the cure for inflation - drill baby drill". And don't forget what his one-nighter with Stormy Daniels cost him - an incredible $130K in hush money plus his legal fees! Who would pay $130K for a one-nighter - only an idiot like Trump!
Ch(Tr)ump change for a Billionaire.

Speaking with my young nephew yesterday.......He knew what language they speak in Brazil. He knew the name of U.S.'s best fighter plane in WW2; etc. I guarantee Trump could not answer either correctly.
Trump couldn't tell you what the nuclear triad is. No chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT