ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?

You may be right, but you said a LOT of words and only used one fact to support your point (he claimed magnets don't work in water). Otherwise you cited his opinions. How does that prove that he and anyone who supports him is "stupifyingly stupid."

I really hate it when I have to defend that guy, but so much of the argument against him is simply "He's bad." It's pretty rare anyone actually attacks his positions. Fortunately for Ds the personal attacks will be enough to win in November.
You said a lot of words. What are you trying to say? We know you like the guy.

You may be right, but you said a LOT of words and only used one fact to support your point (he claimed magnets don't work in water). Otherwise you cited his opinions. How does that prove that he and anyone who supports him is "stupifyingly stupid."

I really hate it when I have to defend that guy, but so much of the argument against him is simply "He's bad." It's pretty rare anyone actually attacks his positions. Fortunately for Ds the personal attacks will be enough to win in November.
He doesn’t HAVE positions!! Make the wealthy more money. Make himself more money. Those are his positions.

You don’t have to defend him. You could spend you day defending Biden from the unhinged criticism against him. Or you could defend all the people Trump insults every day with juvenile taunts.

Instead, for reasons unknown, you feel you “have” to defend Trump.

I don’t think he’s dumb, I think he’s spent a lifetime where the rules don’t apply to him and it’s made him an asshole. People loved him for it for a long time and I don’t think he understands why some people don’t like it now.

People can't attack his positions because he doesn't hold any. He constantly changes. He originally wanted to ban tiktok. Now that Biden said he'd support a ban, Trump has changed his mind & meta is the real enemy. The dude has no principles, no morals, he just says or does what he thinks will benefit himself. And it doesn't matter to his supporters.

People can't attack his positions because he doesn't hold any. He constantly changes. He originally wanted to ban tiktok. Now that Biden said he'd support a ban, Trump has changed his mind & meta is the real enemy. The dude has no principles, no morals, he just says or does what he thinks will benefit himself. And it doesn't matter to his supporters.
His position is whatever the highest bidder wants…

Reactions: SI_NYC
It’s not even MTGA. It’s MTGFTFT (make Trump great for the first time)

I’m from NJ and Trump made his name here. And he did it at a time some of us still remember… when the paper was delivered every morning and local news was more followed than national.

Back then the media was different, print newspapers were filled with investigative journalists. Stories were weeks and months in the making. It wasn’t a race for engagement on social media.

Go back and read those articles. Look at how he behaved and remember the old saying “when someone tells you who they are, listen the first time.”

Which local NJ paper would you suggest?

Politicians should be subjected to mandatory testing, like a college SAT or ACT test for civil servants, with their scores made public and on the ballots next to the R or D by their name. Then you could come up with an average score for each party after the elections, thus ending the " who's smartest " argument...

Dumb. If you want to apply this "qualification test" direct to the people electing the idiots to office.

Keep in mind which party has the monopoly on fruitcakes, weirdos and zeroes?

Be honest.

What color are those states?

Gaetz
Boebert
Tuberville
Lake
Orange Turd
Kate Britt (new recruit- future all America dumb)
George Santon (old joke)
Cruz
Biggs
MTG (goes without saying)
Stefanik (when Orange Turd dies, WTF?
DieSantis
Johnson - recently elected leader of wimps

A menu of disasters.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Dumb. If you want to apply this "qualification test" direct to the people electing the idiots to office.

Keep in mind which party has the monopoly on fruitcakes, weirdos and zeroes?

Be honest.

What color are those states?

Gaetz
Boebert
Tuberville
Lake
Orange Turd
Kate Britt (new recruit- future all America dumb)
George Santon (old joke)
Cruz
Biggs
MTG (goes without saying)
Stefanik (when Orange Turd dies, WTF?
DieSantis
Johnson - recently elected leader of wimps

A menu of disasters.

I would push back on a couple of these.....

Lake. I am not convinced she is dumb, I think she is crazy AF but functional.
Kate Britt, I don't find her to be dumb to date, total hack for party based on the SOTU response, but doesn't seem to be a dummy based on other discussions....
DieSantis. He is awkward and a wanna be strong man, but not a dummy regardless that I disagree with almost all of his positions.

That said, expect a response about AOC being a bartender therefore stupid..... <eyeroll>

Kate Britt, I don't find her to be dumb to date, total hack for party based on the SOTU response, but doesn't seem to be a dummy based on other discussions....
DieSantis. He is awkward and a wanna be strong man, but not a dummy regardless that I disagree with almost all of his positions.

That said, expect a response about AOC being a bartender therefore stupid..... <eyeroll>
throw ted cruz in there too

utterly reprehensible? sure. opportunistic and disingenuous? absolutely. but dumb? no.

That list was "weirdo, fruitcakes and zeroes". I could used included better descriptors. BTW, Cruz was Ted Cruz.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
I think that is 100% fair and accurate re Ted. Heard an interview or 2 that reflected the same this article outlines
it's what makes ted cruz truly THE WORST

at one point he was a principled, intellectual conservative...but he realized he couldn't hold on to his power without becoming part of the modern "know-nothings"

so now he has to eat every time trump insults him and his highlights are playing border agent pretend time and sitting next to nick saban while he talks about why we need to constrain the free market

Reactions: funksouljon
That list was "weirdo, fruitcakes and zeroes". I could used included better descriptors. BTW, Cruz was Ted Cruz.

yeah, I did miss that considering the thread and your first line was in regards to how dumb is trump.

Ted is a yellow bellied ckicken who has milked Texans for years and not made anything better that I can tell. Licks the boot of the man who insulted his wife and has weird pagentry about drinking beer while being a complete scaramouch. Definitely has shown to be a world class snollygoster. Harvard's finest. Definitely falls into the zero category.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlickShagwell
yeah, I did miss that considering the thread and your first line was in regards to how dumb is trump.

Ted is a yellow bellied ckicken who has milked Texans for years and not made anything better that I can tell. Licks the boot of the man who insulted his wife and has weird pagentry about drinking beer while being a complete scaramouch. Definitely has shown to be a world class snollygoster. Harvard's finest. Definitely falls into the zero category.

Snollygoster is my new favorite insult

I don’t think he’s dumb, I think he’s spent a lifetime where the rules don’t apply to him and it’s made him an asshole. People loved him for it for a long time and I don’t think he understands why some people don’t like it now.
A little bit of this, he’s certainly been enabled due to wealth and the power he has via his lawyers, but he’s also a dummy. His sister is on tape saying she did his homework for him. His dad packed him off to military school, and the rumors were he was going to be held back at school. Smart kids don’t get sent to military school. He was a Hofstra, then went to Penn after his dad donated $1 million. That was $1 million in the 1960’s. That tells you he was a dummy if it took that much to buy a college diploma.

A little bit of this, he’s certainly been enabled due to wealth and the power he has via his lawyers, but he’s also a dummy. His sister is on tape saying she did his homework for him. His dad packed him off to military school, and the rumors were he was going to be held back at school. Smart kids don’t get sent to military school. He was a Hofstra, then went to Penn after his dad donated $1 million. That was $1 million in the 1960’s. That tells you he was a dummy if it took that much to buy a college diploma.

Agreed.

I think Trump is probably average intelligence. If the average IQ is 100, he's 98.

His knowledge base is very low. It's obvious he doesn't know about much except grifting.

He has 0 intellectual interests.

He's probably never read a book in his adult life according to people who know him.

Snollygoster is my new favorite insult

Right? Not to be confused with calling him a throttlebottom, which he also is.

noun. : an innocuously inept and futile person in public office.

Actually, it probably describes MTG and Boebert better. 1800s insults are a thing of beauty.

Also just stumbled into a great one that is picture perfect for trump (and a couple of our posters) Rawgabbit: Someone who speaks authoritatively about something they know nothing about.

Trump is not as dumb as his followers
TZh2bw.gif

I guess the appeals court can rule against his appeal to reduce since he has the cash?

"I have the money, Im just not going to show you. I would lose interest if I had to put my cash into a holding account. Thats just bad business, and Im a genius!"

To be determined which of those words he would mumble and mispronounce based on his progressing dementia.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT