ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously, How Dumb is Trump?

I have to wonder why the mainstream media isn’t discussing Trump’s extraordinary stupidity.

The media continues to discuss Trump’s criminal indictments, and is — finally! — noticing that Trump is becoming less and less coherent. But why isn’t it reporting on something almost every lawmaker and journalist in official Washington knows — that Trump is remarkably stupid?
I don’t mean just run-of-the-mill stupid. I mean extraordinarily, off-the-charts, stupifyingly stupid.
After all, he recently claimed that magnets don’t work in water, that the Civil War was unnecessary because it should have been “negotiated,” and that no one would know who Lincoln was if he hadn’t gone to war.
Still don’t believe Trump is stupid?

Here is where our resident MAGAs fall.

Okay, but what about Mayer and Salovey’s second aspect of emotional intelligence — influencing the emotions of others?

This is where Trump’s brain outperforms the brains of ordinary mortals. He knows how to manipulate people. He has an uncanny ability to discover their emotional vulnerabilities — their fears, anxieties, prejudices, and darkest desires — and use them for his own purposes.

How come the media doesn't report on the Bidens? And why did big tech assist his admin in censoring?

Last edited:
Why are you a dumbass?

That is likely this guy

lOy5rfk.jpg

The laptop is real. I saw the filth that was on the different search engines after the news broke compared to now.

Did you see legitimate new sources publish the photos? Doubtful. Twitter and other social media are filled with photoshops and foreign bots that exist only to create doubt and cause chaos. I mean, who would fabricate/manipulate a story that would no doubt be a highly charged topic and then put it on the web for political gain! But, if it is on the web and many people are saying it, it must be true.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Did you see legitimate new sources publish the photos? Doubtful. Twitter and other social media are filled with photoshops and foreign bots that exist only to create doubt and cause chaos. I mean, who would fabricate/manipulate a story that would no doubt be a highly charged topic and then put it on the web for political gain! But, if it is on the web and many people are saying it, it must be true.
I saw the videos and texts Bro, shortly after the news broke although you probably won't find much now as it's been scrubbed. I saw HB pounding his dead brother's widow amongst other things. If you don't believe the laptop exists that is on you.

I saw the videos and texts Bro, shortly after the news broke although you probably won't find much now as it's been scrubbed. I saw HB pounding his dead brother's widow amongst other things. If you don't believe the laptop exists that is on you.

So you saw it, but the proof is gone. So you're asking the rest of us who didn't see it to have faith that what you saw was real. I just saw a pic of Joe Biden hog-tied on social media, was that real? It must be, I saw it with my own eyes.

So you saw it, but the proof is gone. So you're asking the rest of us who didn't see it to have faith that what you saw was real. I just saw a pic of Joe Biden hog-tied on social media, was that real? It must be, I saw it with my own eyes.
Not trying to convince anyone, your mind is made up as is mine.

Ryan proves with this iteration that Trump's supporters are, in fact, as dumb as he is.

Ah, delusions of grandeur is a real thing. There is medication than can help you.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
As we know now, trump used to spar with Muhammad Ali. Of course trump was so quick on his feet and moved like nothing Ali had ever seen before, so likely he couldn't ever get a good shot at him, but maybe he did land some and give trump brain damage. Who will ever forget Ali (yes, you guessed it, tears in his eyes) thanking donnie for sparring with a Black man.

Hunter? How's your niece?

As we know now, trump used to spar with Muhammad Ali. Of course trump was so quick on his feet and moved like nothing Ali had ever seen before, so likely he couldn't ever get a good shot at him, but maybe he did land some and give trump brain damage. Who will ever forget Ali (yes, you guessed it, tears in his eyes) thanking donnie for sparring with a Black man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT